Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Couple of thing I would like to see in next game are

1. limitation of overseas players in T20 teams while playing for franchises. At the moment it looks like I can pick 6-7 foreign players in my IPL team

2. Catching animation while taking catches in the boundary, after taking the catch the player just throws the ball in the air going over the boundary rope. May be some alterations in the animation making them throw the ball towards the pitch not the opposite side

Tendulkar121

School Cricketer
Hopefully we get a announcement soon.
Hope we see a more in depth career mode, i want to see players rankings, records, money you earn so you can buy better equipments, skills etc.
Its gets boring playing game after game so if there are records to be broken then career mode should be more fun.

We won't get an announcement anytime soon, Big Ant only release new cricket games every Ashes series usually, it's not some yearly release. So I'd expect to see the next cricket game close to the next ashes in November 2021 on PS5 and XSX.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
We won't get an announcement anytime soon, Big Ant only release new cricket games every Ashes series usually, it's not some yearly release. So I'd expect to see the next cricket game close to the next ashes in November 2021 on PS5 and XSX.
Would be on PS4 also , except exclusives third party titles mostly will release on PS4 and PS5 for next 2 years

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Back to playing after a while and I’d like to see what we’ve got perfected before any additional features:

Fielders putting in effort to prevent boundaries/not stepping over the line (There might actually be a button for this. I’ll check!)

Fielders throwing with the correct hand.

Wicketkeepers not lying on the floor for five minutes whilst the opposition run two leg byes.

Consistency regarding whether we or AI catch the ball.

Correct batsman on strike after Leg Bye/Appeal.

Non of the silly pull shot onto leg/foot ballooning and been caught by slip.

And my new bug bear that is ruining the game... The shuffle across the stumps button not been the same as the charge down the track button. I don’t why this is happening now and generally isn’t a problem against pace but I can’t get through an over without my batsmen charging the spinner and throwing their wicket away.

It’d be nice to have a scene where it shows all the faces of the batting order with their averages as well, like you see on TV.

Probably a load of other things that aren’t coming to mind now too. I tend to play as a custom team, in this case France in what is effectively an international career (Controlling all the players). I love so much about the game and hope that Big Ant keep making better and better cricket games as they’ve always done.

Edit: 12th man not counting as having played in statistics!

Last edited:

RAVI99

Club Captain
Cricket 21

Will like to see pro clubs and ultimate teams.
Pro club where 22 players can play online in 2 teams will be fun and license will not be issue here as as only custom player with our own psn id can be a part of pro clubs.
And we can have our own clubs.
Ultimate teams/ fut/cut with player cards which we earn or buy.
Where all players skills height attributes locked.
If license can be issue for this then it can be done with only virtual 1000 players created by big ants.

Will be great fun if these are added in next edition.
Also big ant can earn bit extra selling player packs.

Also will like to add reagarding license.
If current gen player are difficult to get license.
Why not target the retired players like likes of pointing ,gilchrist ,Azhar, Dravid ,lara ,cairns,W.akram,jayasuriya ,murli, etc.
For player cards and packs.
Will be real fun.
Thanks and regards.

Last edited:

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Pro clubs, that'd be cool - in theory. Ultimate team? Nah mate, get that s**t in the bin and fifa. Besides you need to get licences for those players anyway, which I'm sure isn't in BA's capabilities, not to mention the BCCI being twats as of late.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Pro clubs, that'd be cool - in theory. Ultimate team? Nah mate, get that s**t in the bin and fifa. Besides you need to get licences for those players anyway, which I'm sure isn't in BA's capabilities, not to mention the BCCI being twats as of late.
Unless I'm mistaken, on Cricket 19 you can make your own teams, add your own custom players and play with them against others online. Is this not already Ultimate Team? Ultimate team with more features. And, guess what: IT'S FREE!

Why on Earth anyone would want Big Ant to take that option away from them and then offer it back for a fee? It's like saying to my landlord: I've got my own bed and bed clothes, but I'll happily let you sell me a worse bed if you include a Keaton Jennings bed sheet.

Locked attributes for players might be good. If you know everyone is going to use the same player, particularly if you're playing against some random, I think that creates a fairer environment. Although you'd possibly end up with a similar backlash from online players you've seen about guard restriction. That's something BA has to balance; what level of restrictions, if any, create the best experience for the most number of people (if that's their goal for online). You could add a perk that 'takes guard on the wide line' for a few players, so everyone is happy.

Last edited:

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Cricket 21

Will like to see pro clubs and ultimate teams.
Pro club where 22 players can play online in 2 teams will be fun and license will not be issue here as as only custom player with our own psn id can be a part of pro clubs.
And we can have our own clubs.
Ultimate teams/ fut/cut with player cards which we earn or buy.
Where all players skills height attributes locked.
If license can be issue for this then it can be done with only virtual 1000 players created by big ants.

Will be great fun if these are added in next edition.
Also big ant can earn bit extra selling player packs.

Also will like to add reagarding license.
If current gen player are difficult to get license.
Why not target the retired players like likes of pointing ,gilchrist ,Azhar, Dravid ,lara ,cairns,W.akram,jayasuriya ,murli, etc.
For player cards and packs.
Will be real fun.
Thanks and regards.

Why would you, a consumer want micro-transactions in a game that you already paid almost full price for in retail? If you feel like or want to give Big Ant some extra money, you could surely rather buy extra copies of the game for gifting others as opposed to suggesting practices that are at it's core not consumer friendly at all?!

RAVI99

Club Captain
Why would you, a consumer want micro-transactions in a game that you already paid almost full price for in retail? If you feel like or want to give Big Ant some extra money, you could surely rather buy extra copies of the game for gifting others as opposed to suggesting practices that are at it's core not consumer friendly at all?!
No need of packs and transactions.
It was just a thought any ways no one is forced to buy packs till date never bought a single pack i earned my players playing more matches in fifa.
1000 virtual locked players can do the job
For example dutch and others etc all will be locked players for ultimate team player card.
And i am sure dutch is not greedy like bcci.
Ross sir we seen him as a umpire for ultimate team he can be 95 skilled player card.
No need for any license.
Atleast all players will be locked.

Last edited:

RAVI99

Club Captain
Unless I'm mistaken, on Cricket 19 you can make your own teams, add your own custom players and play with them against others online. Is this not already Ultimate Team? Ultimate team with more features. And, guess what: IT'S FREE!

Why on Earth anyone would want Big Ant to take that option away from them and then offer it back for a fee? It's like saying to my landlord: I've got my own bed and bed clothes, but I'll happily let you sell me a worse bed if you include a Keaton Jennings bed sheet.

Locked attributes for players might be good. If you know everyone is going to use the same player, particularly if you're playing against some random, I think that creates a fairer environment. Although you'd possibly end up with a similar backlash from online players you've seen about guard restriction. That's something BA has to balance; what level of restrictions, if any, create the best experience for the most number of people (if that's their goal for online). You could add a perk that 'takes guard on the wide line' for a few players, so everyone is happy.

Multiplayer only 2 players can play and max 4 .
2 from each console.
Pro clubs will be like 22 players can join online in game at a time .

RAVI99

Club Captain
Already bought 3 copies for cricket 19
2 cd bad quality dont work after few months.
Then purchased digital.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread