Help with get best PC

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hello
I am a real old timer here. Most oldies know me here. The thing is I have had cricket 19 on ps 4 and I found friedlele Pakisan team from Academy, which was wonderful. However, having got pc version, the same team doesn't have those players faces as close to real as it is on ps 4. Am I missing thing? I also tried get best and it got me same result.

Last edited:

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hello
I am a real old timer here. Most oldies know me here. The thing is I have had cricket 19 on ps 4 and I found friedlele Pakisan team from Academy, which was wonderful. However, having got pc version, the same team doesn't have those players faces as close to real as it is on ps 4. Am I missing thing? I also tried get best and it got me same result.

hi sami, hope you're well.

might be worth checking if there's some option you need to check to get the playfaces? i don't have pc so not sure but this seems the likeliest issue.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Its a quirk I've found. What you can do is for the players not linked (in terms of faces) search for them individually. Annoying yes, but it gets the job done. I prefer waste's faces, but adding the username and player surname narrows it down and does save time.

Also, cool to see some OGs still kicking it around here. lol. Keep us young-uns under control.

MistaaSingh

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hello

Or you can do something I did, share your ps4 team on academy and then search for your ps4 username on pc and download that team. Thats what I did when I wanted the same players as my ps4 version for my pc version.

Users who are viewing this thread