Cricket 19 General Discussion

Ashy-90

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Here's PC steam version New Version V.1354.jpg[DOUBLEPOST=1602495455][/DOUBLEPOST]
1.65gb on Xbox one s, thought good changes made. Of course I owned game on both PS4 and Xbox one s
only 8.8mb ?? on Steam >> ?
hope Xbox one and PS4 gets a huge update than PC;) lol

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Those are a lot of changes which could be a huge deal especially with the pies down the leg side being sorted out. Will be testing the changes tonight, has anyone else tried the game now?

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Is it just me that mid on and mid off shots are going mostly straight towards the bowler post patch. I feel like batsman is not playing the intended shot that I'm inputting and its as if I'm playing on lower diff and shot replacement is enabled.
(classic controls btw for batting)

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Patch messed up all my saved slider settings. I had different settings for each format of the game. Also the physics settings all back to default

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
What is the patch version for PS4 , is it 1.1357 ?

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Patch messed up all my saved slider settings. I had different settings for each format of the game. Also the physics settings all back to default
Same :(

KookaBurra_BEAST

School Cricketer
i guess i may be stupid here but the latest patch v1354 has fixed a spin bowling issue i now get more wickets with spin than i used to with pace and moreover i no longer need to change sliders and the bowl turns pretty well than earlier
the only thing i expected was that if they could add some more kookaburra and gray nicholls bats of 2020 version

Faizr

School Cricketer
Can Anyone Tell me Why AI Is Not Scoring Much sixes In a match After The Update But I was Not Having This Problem Before The Patch... Anyone...??

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
I like the restriction on the off side movement to reduce that exploit.. Now people can see different parts of the ground and explore them as well..:D

Though I would have liked the last second movement to offside for T20s like in real life.. Would be even better when AI follows me and bowls something I wasnt ready for.. Things for the future..

Befor this patch , I don't move to offside . Now this is patched the great thing hapend .
Though only ABD have capbilty to make offside shot in leg side that is exception

Ashy-90

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Did anyone experience new things with patch ?? as i have observed AI bats well , shots selections (AI) improved .. Pace bowling speed has been reduced .. as i have noticed these so far ...

Bill Greensmith

Club Captain
Did anyone experience new things with patch ?? as i have observed AI bats well , shots selections (AI) improved .. Pace bowling speed has been reduced .. as i have noticed these so far ...

You may have to check your sliders for pace bowling maximum speed as my (and others) sliders have changed after the new patch.

Users who are viewing this thread