Cricket 19 : Gameplay Videos: Vids without description and context will be removed!

jtaylor1409

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
The final game of Round 13 in this tournament and the Kolkata Knightriders take on the Kings XI Punjab in what should be a close encounter based on recent form. Will opener Chris Gayle be in inspired form with the bat this afternoon?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I installed the new patch and I must say its very impressing..here I played advanced shot and felt so much in control the 2nd advanced shot felt more controlled.

Here is the link:

That looked smooth af.

D

Deleted member 193590

First game i've played since the patch,decided to sim tomorrow's game between Mumbai and Rajasthan,thought the game played quite differently,with the AI seeming to bat more sensibly now? And more outfield catches.
The only downsides were spinners too overpowered and no sixes,or maybe the pitch was playing slow?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
First game i've played since the patch,decided to sim tomorrow's game between Mumbai and Rajasthan,thought the game played quite differently,with the AI seeming to bat more sensibly now? And more outfield catches.
The only downsides were spinners too overpowered and no sixes,or maybe the pitch was playing slow?

I'm seeing fewer, but still seeing, AI sixes. I think it's because they can't use the same exploit down deep fine leg. This is from ODI experience.

D

Deleted member 193590

I'm seeing fewer, but still seeing, AI sixes. I think it's because they can't use the same exploit down deep fine leg. This is from ODI experience.

Yeah,was a big difference,most games I played before the patch,had more sixes than fours.Surprised there was none though.

Ashy-90

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I installed the new patch and I must say its very impressing..here I played advanced shot and felt so much in control the 2nd advanced shot felt more controlled.

Here is the link:

which mode ur playing ?? easy or Medium ?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is quite possibly the best ball I've ever bowled (career mode wise). The line, the length, the batsman legitimately playing the wrong line and getting done. Was supremely satisfied lol.

Apologies for the choppy video, I borked the recording and didn't realise until I exited the game.

Last edited:

jomo

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Netherlands
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Pakistan vs Zimbabwe 1st ODI in Cricket 19

jomo

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Netherlands
Pakistan vs Zimbabwe 2nd ODI Highlights in Cricket 19

jomo

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Netherlands
What Ripper from bumrah! 1st ball of the match, MI vs SRH IPL Match 56 Cricket 19 Highlights

Users who are viewing this thread