No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
hey @wasteyouryouth im sorry for asking this silly question but i downloaded your new mumbai indians team now and now i have 3 dubai international stadium which one should i delete or shall i keep all three please help sir(bro) :)

IPL is taking place in the UAE this year.

If you're gonna delete any of them, it would be Sharjah, but some teams should have it. Least games being played there. 13 of the 60? something like that.

By the way @wasteyouryouth I changed your UAE stadium to Mediterranean region. It gives much closer what they have there with 30-40% humidity, no idea if it does anything in the game. But yeah.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
IPL is taking place in the UAE this year.

If you're gonna delete any of them, it would be Sharjah, but some teams should have it. Least games being played there. 13 of the 60? something like that.

By the way @wasteyouryouth I changed your UAE stadium to Mediterranean region. It gives much closer what they have there with 30-40% humidity, no idea if it does anything in the game. But yeah.
I don't know what I set it as, or if I forgot, but I'd set it as Arid. Mediterranean, in the context of the game, is probably closer to Perth or Cape Town.

WickeySticket

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
I don't know what I set it as, or if I forgot, but I'd set it as Arid. Mediterranean, in the context of the game, is probably closer to Perth or Cape Town.

You set Arid. And so would I. But 9% humidity. I think UAE is special in that context of the world because it's close to the water. But yeah, google even says UAE is "arid"

Is humidity even doing anything to the game? If not, then the settings must be for temp and rain for when random/default. Not sure.

KookaBurra_BEAST

School Cricketer
Hey @wasteyouryouth i downloaded your new Zealand team yesterday everything was nice but i could not find the retro odi jersey which you had shared before( the blue and black one)
Can you please re share it as it looked very dope

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hey @wasteyouryouth i downloaded your new Zealand team yesterday everything was nice but i could not find the retro odi jersey which you had shared before( the blue and black one)
Can you please re share it as it looked very dope
I updated my New Zealand side, added this kit again with some changes to the back.

Steve1875

School Cricketer
Recently got a new console and need to redownload academy creations. If I just search for wasteyouryouth I should have everything pretty much covered for current sides. That correct?

Users who are viewing this thread