Cricket 19 Content Creators Getting Legal Notice

santana1026

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So sad, i really enjoy the cricket 19 Indian content as well.

BCCI probably doesn't understand that this is a Video game and it's user created.

I really dont think they can come after users. They might go after big ant though.

Oregonian

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United States
BCCI have plenty of time to waste these days, why bother watching YouTube gamers BA cricket videos. Hopefully, nothing serious will come out of those legal notices. These all are user created teams with no endorsement from the game developer BA.

2ruheroAusaf

School Cricketer
Just got to know BCCI is sending legal notices to Cricket 19 content creators on YouTube for using their logos and players and kits without license.

Very disappointing, but yeah will it affect us who've already downloaded/uploaded Indian stuff?

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Similar thing happened the the golf club 19 game they were told to remove Augusta from the fan made golf courses.The simple solution is not to broadcast these games on you tube and similar platforms.We shall see in time if they are removed from the game.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Ok, so I’ve just been hit with this email. Did you remove or private any videos @AnmolJ? I’m getting the org I’m with to see if I need to do anything.

also @MattW, do you want to see a copy of this email. I don’t know if it will concern @BigAntStudios at all

Reactions: DAP

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Ok, so I’ve just been hit with this email. Did you remove or private any videos @AnmolJ? I’m getting the org I’m with to see if I need to do anything.

also @MattW, do you want to see a copy of this email. I don’t know if it will concern @BigAntStudios at all

I haven't received this email yet. People who received this email are creating content like they used to.

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India

I've just received this email as well. I haven't taken any action yet.

Can @BigAntStudios help in this matter?

Last edited:

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I've been advised by my org to comply and privatise any video that contains IPL or India. Not sure if I'll be able to play with/against them as the unlicensed fake name team so will have to check.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've been advised by my org to comply and privatise any video that contains IPL or India. Not sure if I'll be able to play with/against them as the unlicensed fake name team so will have to check.
Seems like they only rile up when the actual IPL is on. Give it a month or two and I bet they'll have cooled their elitist jets a bit.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Just read that Google Stadia expects people who stream their games should pay developers for the priviledge of doing so... lol

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just read that Google Stadia expects people who stream their games should pay developers for the priviledge of doing so... lol
I think its funny google are expecting people to use stadia.

Users who are viewing this thread