Cricket 19 : Online Suggestions/Improvements

sdt16

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
AI seems to change the field a lot during single play. Would be better if they only changed once an over max.

yes field changes almost every delivery....

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@biganat please can you lock standing in pitch in mid in online .. it spoil the game alot ..

sonimrajk

County Cricketer
Please enable modifiers for coop online matches. Or atleast enable pace bowling speed max modifier for coop online matches.

Abhi_Roxtar

Club Cricketer
Hey guys, I wanna know if it's possible for someone to adjust/reduce difficulty in Online despite being invited on "HARDEST" using some software or glitch in the game?
I'm asking because I suspect a guy doing it but can't ask directly... Basically, I've been playing this game from the day it was out...but never ever have I seen some auto adjustment in shots by AI on hardest level, that is... If you are looking to and play fineleg but ball is outside off, they will play with cut animation and ball will go to fineleg like an inside edge but with full power .or a backfoot shot converted to front foot because of full ball..which happens offline only in <pro difficulty as far as I'm aware of it...

Please throw some light into this.

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
please allow us to use custom made teams in tournaments

Bassam Altaf

School Cricketer
Its been happening since two three days now.. but I am unable to send invites for my online games .. it keeps on giving me an error communicating with PSN. Are others experiencing same issues or is it just me??

rajat_dhiman27

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I'm facing a peculiar issue while playing online multiplayer matches. I am not able to play the match that I create in online multiplayer. I created one day matches, T20 matches but they all ended up being a five overs game only. Anyone else facing this same issue?

RAVI99

Club Captain
Online sliders needs to be looked at in difficulty modes its totally broken after 1.17 patch.
Its no fun
T20 is like a test match.

Kenway

School Cricketer
Have a suggestion lot of cheats and unrealistic edits like bowling speed 000 can be avoided this way.
For example me using
S.Akhtar a fast bowler this input can be with all players
His skills need to be locked at pictures below.
Bars i showed is just for example i can be higer or lower penendi g on the player.
Batting 2 bars for all
Bowling 3 .3 bars for all
Fielding 5 bars for all
Perks 0 all 8 are not locked and open to be added.
Without perks his skills locked at 59.

Only the perks section is open to add perks acording to the human with 8 perks.
1 gold and rest 7 silver or bronze.

So perks take effect too to increase skills of a perticular player.

Obviously. PERKS matter more than the skill point slots. Especially the gold and silver ones

They not only increases your overall, but also your batting and bowling ratings IN GAME.

RAVI99

Club Captain
Have a suggestion lot of cheats and unrealistic edits like bowling speed 000 can be avoided this way.
For example me using
S.Akhtar a fast bowler this input can be with all players
His skills need to be locked at pictures below.
Bars i showed is just for example i can be higer or lower penendi g on the player.
Batting 2 bars for all
Bowling 3 .3 bars for all
Fielding 5 bars for all
Perks 0 all 8 are not locked and open to be added.
Without perks his skills locked at 59.

Only the perks section is open to add perks acording to the human with 8 perks.
1 gold and rest 7 silver or bronze.

So perks take effect too to increase skills of a perticular player.

Are you aware bars are not working in online games i have reduced bowling speed bars 50% still can bowl 159plus with fast bowlers.
Bars are having no effect in online games.
Its only the perks .

Users who are viewing this thread