TENNIS Tennis World Tour 2

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Had a quick play last night.Don't see too much difference still can't win a service game but can win a return game.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Thanks for sharing.You are good but from the 10 mins i watched properly you also seem to win return games more easily than service games.A general point we were led to believe that loading times would be almost instant on ps5 and xbox series x/s but it took around 11 secs to load granted a bit quicker but not almost instant.

Nard2020

Club Captain
Thanks for sharing.You are good but from the 10 mins i watched properly you also seem to win return games more easily than service games.A general point we were led to believe that loading times would be almost instant on ps5 and xbox series x/s but it took around 11 secs to load granted a bit quicker but not almost instant.
To be fair, I don’t think this counts as a proper PS5 title or even port....it’s merely a PS4 game that can run on a PS5. I think the “instant” loads times are for actual PS5 developed games.

saturator

Club Cricketer
Thank you mate.
l feel better on return than on my service. I don't know why. I didn't play since a long time, so my play was a bit bad, my timings weren't good enought to defeat Roger!
Loading Times on TWT 2 were good on PS4 Pro. The game runs smoother than my PS4 pro.
Fifa 21 loadings on PS5 are insane.
From the start of the game and kick off, it's less than one minute!
I have both Xbox Series X and PS5 with BR disk, i love both !

zayno

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
after patch 1.05 on xbox one s - gameplay seems a bit better ,however there is some laggy performance in the tiebreak tens arena offline and sometimes your player will move towards the net on his / her own without input from the user.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
New patch out think game is worse playing on lowest level because I am useless anyway so game one every return from ai is either long or of to the side so I win to love then when I serve each return is world class only chance of even getting to a return I have to serve missing the serve point lose to love.Game 3 he is now playing like a world champion nothing goes out or to the side.Decided to play something else at this point.A big patch has been promised for March will see then.Wont get much if any play before then.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Thanks will be interesting to see the reviews.Don't have the xbox anymore and won't get it on pc until it drops below £10 which shouldn't be too long .Assuming that currently pc runs it better than old xbox and next gen will just bring it up to par with a top end pc won't make it a better game though unless the promised patch does what it should and materilaises at the same point.

Nard2020

Club Captain
Where do you see it will be 3 weeks

The nextgen vetsion will be out in 3 weeks and no videos as usual...
Well now it’s out in about a week and there’s no videos, Info or much of anything “official”.....

Users who are viewing this thread