Health/Diet/Weight Loss/Fitness Management

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
If it helps (you may already be on there) I've always found Reddit pretty good for specific diets/fitness regiemes etc. You get the science-y types to spell out everything and real people so its a nice supportive mix..
A sub-reddit for vegetarian ketoers!
everything about keto

Good luck with the Keto. It sucks to begin with but does get better, youll probably get a carb-flu if you are used to carbs but will feel great after if you can stick it out!

Last edited:

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I am not registered but I have read a lot over there. I am really struggling though as you said I am used to carbs. I am determined to do this!

D

Deleted member 46200

I am addicted to Burger King's Long Chicken Burger. That's the only thing standing between me and full fitness. I've stopped drinking and eating a lot of chocolate.
Everyone has their vice... You don't happen to have any chocolate hanging around...? ... Spare???

greatness1987

School Cricketer
Since childhood, I have rather weak blood vessels and I am just sure that I will not stand keto. It is really very difficult and it would be unbearable for me, so I decided to just control my diet and do everything in order to cleanse the body of toxins. Many people advised me to try detox drinks, but I did not know what is in these drinks. I was lucky that I stumbled upon the health blog stone athletic medicine.com - SARMs&Supplements and there I learned a lot of interesting facts about detox drinks. After that, I realized that it is absolutely safe and in my opinion there is nothing cooler than using drinks to cleanse the body!

Last edited:

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
Healthy eating and exercise is the key to weight loss! :cheers
No need for keto diet, cabbage leaves diet, lettuce water diet! :facepalm

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
I am addicted to Burger King's Long Chicken Burger. That's the only thing standing between me and full fitness. I've stopped drinking too much soda and eating a lot of chocolate.
I was addicted to McDonalds cheese burgers, now I just grill my own burger and put it in a wholemeal barm with ketchup, I leave the cheese out as I usually have cheese toasties for lunch. :p

Users who are viewing this thread