The Cricket Wishlist updated

S

Sush

I had created a wishlist a few months ago by collecting ideas from forum members.I have just updated it.For those who havent seen it b4 plz write ur comments and keep on submitting ideas so that i'll add them to my list.Those who submitted really good ideas may find their ideas already included. Check it out-The Cricket Wishlist

Edited By Sush on 1049653122

R

Rangeela

This is great Sush by collecting the wishlist from everybody, even I had mentioned couple of things I would like to see in cricket 2004 but do you think EA will consider the wishlist and make a next game for people like us who really would like to see all these things in a game?

S

Sush

If EA visit this and other forums they must have read the wishlist already coz i had actually made it a year ago.I also hope sites like blc and others add the wishlist in their links so that there's a better chance of EA reading it if at all they care about fans like us.

stormer2k

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
dont want to doll out ???? for a cricket game!!

If EA sports programs all of that, price of the game would shoot up.

I am happy with the current EA-Sports version of cricket, the files sizes arent that big, and its fun....

if its very very realistic it would be no fun, i would rather go outside and play then hit the keyboard!!!! :fyou:

SteveG

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by stormer2k
dont want to doll out ???? for a cricket game!!

If EA sports programs all of that, price of the game would shoot up.

I am happy with the current EA-Sports version of cricket, the files sizes arent that big, and its fun....

if its very very realistic it would be no fun, i would rather go outside and play then hit the keyboard!!!! :fyou:

Um stormer2k, whats the point of having a cricket game that is not realistic. You buy the game so that you can play it when you can't go outside and play real cricket.

Users who are viewing this thread