Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

karolkarol

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Ireland (Cricket)
It seems that everything is annoying me this morning. I've gone to make changes to the Bermuda player names and in the Team management section they're ordered by surname but in the Player management section, where you can make the changes, you can only order by first name.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Tbh i am still playing c19 because when i saw first gameplay video i was very much disappointed and i want other also to wait but those who already have they must keep reports bug , so people can get good cricket game
Well... You got only one team giving you a cricket game. Don't come with either do it perfect or don't attitude here. Give it sometime to iron things though?

The game will get much better in quiet sometime. Let's hope they will fix things.

IMHO, C22 looks good except few bugs then and there. You can feel alot difference in a next gen console. Give it sometime though :)

DrSpaceman

School Cricketer
Anyone else experienced the invisible ball bug? You can see some of it when the bowler bowls, but not at all when it's in the field. Not sure if it's some sort of alt-tab bug or what.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Anyone else experienced the invisible ball bug? You can see some of it when the bowler bowls, but not at all when it's in the field. Not sure if it's some sort of alt-tab bug or what.
I've faced. Only once.
Post automatically merged:

gleebo41

School Cricketer
I saw this a few times just before when I was playing a night session in a test match with the pink ball.

Biswaroop

School Cricketer
Anybody working on creating teams and all. Like all the last iterations of the game had some great teams and stadium created by some awesome guys. Anybody planning to do that this time around also ?

Scarberino

School Cricketer
Am I missing a way to save your career player's appearance after changing it midway through the career? I can't find a 'Done' button or anything, and when I exit the editor after making changes the changes aren't saved.

Edit: after going back and forth a few times it eventually worked.

freeshead55

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
At the start of a test match between England and the West Indies the players were throwing a ball around and Hameed was practising in a net that had been rolled onto the ground. Possibly just Ashes Tests you don’t get this?
Yeah may be..from the distance i see players warming up just for 2 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread