Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

travder92

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Have you had anyone caught in the ring?

I've had the AI drop two catches off my bowling in the ring. Club level.
Post automatically merged:

The value changes in settings but nothing happens in the game. I checked it.

Strange, as it appears to be working for me. I put it up to 100 and see the marker lots earlier than It did on default. Playing on PC.

Vivekkills

School Cricketer
Can you still exit the game when you get out and relaunch to play without the dismissal being considered? It ruined my experience in c19

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've had the AI drop two catches off my bowling in the ring. Club level.
Post automatically merged:

Strange, as it appears to be working for me. I put it up to 100 and see the marker lots earlier than It did on default. Playing on PC.
I saw others reporting this bug too. Could be a console thing not sure. I am on PS4

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Really infuriating to witness the same pattern each time a new Big Ant Game releases.

• Glaring Bugs and obvious from ball one issues is signed off for release, with an attitude of "We will fix it later"
  • All the Good incremental fixes of the previous version is back to Default.
  • All the infuriating irritations of previous versions is still there as if they are un-fixable.
  • Oh, and the Graphics look better Woopey doo !!

This way we never really progress in moving forward with each new game, as at the end of its life cycle, upon the new iterations release, its back to the above.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
People are getting my moaning about ring and boundary catching all wrong. I mean specifically in TESTS or FC. It's all looking good in ODIs. It was the same story in C19. And it means AI, not human players.

Last edited:

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Really infuriating to witness the same pattern each time a new Big Ant Game releases.

• Glaring Bugs and obvious from ball one issues is signed off for release, with an attitude of "We will fix it later"
  • All the infuriating irritations of previous versions is still there as if they are un-fixable.

This way we never really progress in moving forward with each new game, as at the end of its life cycle, upon the new iterations release, its back to the above.
Agree with this, Why not build up on the latest C19 build or atleast make those in-tune with the new game when releasing?

So disappointing to see all those bugs that we kept on reporting over and over, only for them to go back to 0 and all those bugs laughing at our faces in the new game :(

Lassana_Dias

School Cricketer

Dude dont you think you need to be more reasonable. Cricket is a complicated game. Its tactical, there are so many rules, patterns, ways . Not like a fifa ot a tennis game where you just hit the ball around with limited possibilities. Unfortunately i dont think Bigant has the fifa budget. I believe they are doing the best they can and we know they always improve the game with patches. So just be patient and be positive

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Folks, quick question... how do you select custom difficulty in a match created using 'Play Now' option? You can select match settings, stadiums, pitch and lineups, but I can't see any option where I can specify a custom difficulty the way I could in Cricket 19. It only allows me to select the OOB difficulty settings, i.e. Easiest, Easy, Normal, Hard and Hardest.

If anyone knows how to specify Custom difficult in Play Now mode, please let me know.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Have you had anyone caught in the ring?

Nope, the only outfield catch I had was on the boundary rest all nicks/lb/bowled. There have been a few shots played by AI where I thought if I had a fielder there maybe would be a chance... But then something tells me if I did put a fielder there they'd just avoid him somehow

travder92

Club Captain
Is the pitch meant to be Hard + Dry every single club game unless you change it? Bit more randomization would be cool, since these pitches are usually pretty rubbish.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Dude dont you think you need to be more reasonable. Cricket is a complicated game. Its tactical, there are so many rules, patterns, ways . Not like a fifa ot a tennis game where you just hit the ball around with limited possibilities. Unfortunately i dont think Bigant has the fifa budget. I believe they are doing the best they can and we know they always improve the game with patches. So just be patient and be positive

I think the frustration is coming from the fact that these arnt new bugs or new things missing. They are issues from previous games that still haven’t been addressed.

Over throws were an issue in 19 and still are now (maybe worse) so it’s natural people will be frustrated.

Users who are viewing this thread