Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Apparently any changes in career mode isn't getting saved... Like change of hair style or bat.. uhmmmm

D

Deleted member 185125

Is anyone able to play online ? From PS5? Or from India?

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Batting shots, chance of getting LBW while batting and ball beating the bat for mis timed or poor shots are really good in this game.
Hope they continue the same way after patching.

The one thing i observed is cover region shots are almost directly going to the fielders even if we try to play into the gaps. I think they tried to limit the ability to easily hit gaps towards covers. But even well timed shots are also going into the fielders.
Hope they fix it so that we can hit the gaps when shots are well timed.
Please disregard if this issue is already fixed in the latest patch.

And somehow Bats in last few games have more power at the top. Hope it will be fixed.

D

Deleted member 185125

I am struggling to get through just 5 overs of the Ashes Mode. Filled with bugs and glitches.

Match started with Warner taking guard right handed.
Then I realised some defensive shots are missing.
Inner Circle fielder let a ball pass right next to him, which went for a boundary.
Wicket keeper let a catch hit his body and then drop.
1st slip fielder gathers the ball instead of WK, atleast once every over.
Wierd head movement and hand movement by batsmen.
Players walking through eachother like ghosts.
Anderson diving 12 feet in a split second right after his follow through.
Ball going to the boundary even though hit high on the bat.
Wonky camera and teleporting shots.
All of this in just 5 overs.
Hats off to all those who are able to enjoy the game in the current state, but even though I want to, I am unable to. Paine might be out of the squad but it's a pain for me to play this game. Sorry guys, but this game should've launched alongside next year's T20 world cup, it nowhere near ready.

gunit123

County Cricketer
I am struggling to get through just 5 overs of the Ashes Mode. Filled with bugs and glitches.

Match started with Warner taking guard right handed.
Then I realised some defensive shots are missing.
Inner Circle fielder let a ball pass right next to him, which went for a boundary.
Wicket keeper let a catch hit his body and then drop.
1st slip fielder gathers the ball instead of WK, atleast once every over.
Wierd head movement and hand movement by batsmen.
Players walking through eachother like ghosts.
Anderson diving 12 feet in a split second right after his follow through.
Ball going to the boundary even though hit high on the bat.
Wonky camera and teleporting shots.
All of this in just 5 overs.
Hats off to all those who are able to enjoy the game in the current state, but even though I want to, I am unable to. Paine might be out of the squad but it's a pain for me to play this game. Sorry guys, but this game should've launched alongside next year's T20 world cup, it nowhere near ready.
I'm genuinely curious to understand what processes the QA team follow to test the game tbh...I get that Day 1 games will inevitably have some issues, but there are so many immersion-breakers from what people have described that I would genuinely wait until they get sorted.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can anyone answer what is their xbox version?.i am not getting any updates .
Yes no further updates so far as same here … mine is v0.1.1131

Dattas2

School Cricketer
Hi guys I am trying to find the settings menu on PS5. what button is assigned to pull up the settings menu.

Users who are viewing this thread