Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
I wasn't able to hit a shot between cover and point. It's a repeat of DBC 17 batting at release as far as off side batting is concerned.
Offside I am able to play majority of the areas, the backfoot punch/cut between cover and point is where I cant get through. Maybe its my timing too.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Another thing I noticed is missing thermal vision in match review..
The wagon wheel stops including data after the batsman has scored 50, noticed it twice.
Post automatically merged:

Weirdly it's not. I heard from @blockerdave that he was running 1.000.004 but I definitely am not.
I am on 1.04 too, not sure how come you have not received the patch.

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
I've finished updating the actual names for the international players in the Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Zimbabwe teams. I've also done basic updates to all their kits, nothing special, just changes to make them more like their real kits and not the generic versions. (You'll need to change "Vriat Kohli" as "Virat" isn't allowed to be shared online).

Available to download under: MaxChippa

All teams are listed as *Their country* PLAYERS NAMES.
(Pakistan hasn't been uploaded yet as the servers are down for me, I'll upload them hopefully in the next few hours).

Like I said earlier, these teams are basic and likenesses have not been made. It's simply for people who want authentic names. These teams are temporary while we wait for other members of the community to make player likenesses and kits.

Harigoks

County Cricketer
Don't know what happened this patch, but the ball doesn't feel as heavy, kind of has that floaty feel to it like C19 was. Pace bowlers bowling had a real weight and pace to their bowling, everything seems slower and tennis ball bounce like now. I'm not one for being a nelly negative, but this patch outside of a few fixes is a major bust imo.
I agree. After the latest patch in PS5, the ball physics is a goner. I felt that batting kind of fell with the controller but it seems to be out after the patch. Its soft and feels like swinging the bat against a tennis ball. Bounce is so weird now. So upset now. It was too good with other issues but this is such a downside

Ryno282

School Cricketer
New patch on steam

Running delay fixed
Front foot defence fixed
NZ have a lot more likenesses now, players like Guptill, Nicholls, Blundell etc who looked nothing like themselves in the earlier versions now do. Still many left though.
Is the weather issue fixed, it doesn't seem that rain is possible atm?

Harigoks

County Cricketer
This patch has got some good mechanics removed. Can't bare to see and play it. I quit and might get back after a couple of weeks.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My last post for a while, gone for a week due to wedding shenanigans of friends: quick workaround for changing appearance in career mode. Save custom face option at the bottom, I'm on pc so when the secondary window opens press escape, and appearance should be saved. Consoles not too sure.

Hopefully I come back and the game has a patch or two to actually fix parts of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread