Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
After patch has anyone tried to invite a mate to play a normal online game? is it working.... have not tested it myself but some mates say it wont connect.... and you cannot use your ranked team to play a mate either....

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Eh, its not the end of the world. Licenced players who are international contracted should be locked, its more like the lesser known players like Mitch Perry etc who I wish I could just replace (that can carry over into existing saves).
Post automatically merged:

Some of the fielding stuff, I've actually had to replay a few times, looked really good (just had point dive for the ball and partially stop it - top of his wrist, looked really natural.) Recorded a few great examples I'll share tomorrow. Bit late now to do it tonight.
Yeah i'm with you, looking at the Aussie Domestic and Hundred licensed players is like a Mii Parade from years ago

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Other than Ashwin, Rashid, Sajid Khan & Paul Adams - which other spin bowling actions do we have in the game ? can't really differentiate. I think one is Moeen Ali ?

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
It would be great if we could have a round arm spin bowling animation in the game.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Bangladesh were 45-6 chasing 216 against Afghanistan. They won by four wickets!

I’m sick of these seventh wicket partnerships. Numbers seven and eight were 93 and 81 not out. The game is broken!

Disclaimer: Sarcasm intended, no offence meant!

sahil1087

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Off topic.
There is one creator nobody talks about much here. "Anmoljoshi". The guy makes cracking players for Indian and Asian teams. He has also made the 2003 wc final teams for India and Aus. I don't know why he doesn't get much love.
Absolutely right. Anmol Joshi is a legend. Does an amazing work. Koodos to him!!

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Well, this is incredible. Latest patch, PS4.

Granted the animation fires a bit earlier than you'd like, but hats off. That is excellent to see.

Also, just caught the AI at short wicket. Diving catch off an uppish drive. Looked delightful.
Nice one m8

Users who are viewing this thread