Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

shan111

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This patch has certainly taken this game to a level that we all expected it to be at release. Better late than never, I guess. Test RR and crazy hoick issue is mostly gone. Although some aggressive batsmen still take you to cleaners but keeping the line and length decent mostly prevents that, as it should be.
The varied dismissals I managed to get at Veteran difficulty were impossible to get without tinkering with sliders. The dives are a fantastic addition. Although they seem a bit superman-ish but it's nothing that can't be fixed with a little bit of fine-tuning.
Made a little clip of some of the dismissals and diving saves. Excellent job by BA.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
To the one who should not be named,

I played the big XI online league match with an absolute ahole who exploited the game in every single ball.

Bowled one colour ball, kept bowling early or slow balls, kept going to leg side or off side for every single ball to hit a run. He won the match and I lost the match.

He earned 10464 points and I earned 3028. shouldn't be there a cut off that after so many exploits he should automatically be forefieted from the match? What's the point of other playing fair when people like these are exploiting the game every single ball.??

And if the unfair players are getting more points than the fair players then what's the point in it?

Attachments

• 1645640952143226170702482048610.jpg
    1645640952143226170702482048610.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 39

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
back on the game tonight with latest patch. Quick question for anyone who’s been on already. should I reset to default run rate or keep it at 18/20 for tests.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
back on the game tonight with latest patch. Quick question for anyone who’s been on already. should I reset to default run rate or keep it at 18/20 for tests.
25 left me with a glacial looking 1.5RR earlier. Not advised unless you want a Geoff Boycott Simulator.

As Waste has suggested, get it back on default.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
25 left me with a glacial looking 1.5RR earlier. Not advised unless you want a Geoff Boycott Simulator.

Ha ha one of my heroes GB. Will there be adjustments to the diff pitches around the globe now ?

Sparks

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England

Do you suggest to put all the AI sliders (WC, ST, BQ) back to default or just the run rate.
Anyone got the patch yet on Xbox?
You should know that the Xbox update normally arrives the same time hot fix Thursday comes. (Abeit it sounds this may not be needed this week) :)

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
And if the unfair players are getting more points than the fair players then what's the point in it?
Fair play is an aspect of the scoring system not the only thing, but we fully expect that there will be a need to balance the fair play system based on how users are actually playing, we just need to see how it plays out for a bit before we can get some real data on what aspects the fairness system is capturing or limiting, or where it needs to be tightened up.

Maybe it's something for just making another thread of to focus on how people are doing in online - but I'm weary of previous threads on here where people started down the track of trying to name and shame or similar - that's not productive.

Can anyone confirm in the BIG XI, once you make your team unis/colours can you change them again or is it locked?
Yep, can change at any time between matches.

Users who are viewing this thread