Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Would love to see a few more spinners actions added, the default Moeen Ali action has been upsetting to the eyes for many years now and I wish it would go away! I rate the amount of pace actions we're getting but the spinners need love too

FaizanN

Club Captain
Would love to see a few more spinners actions added, the default Moeen Ali action has been upsetting to the eyes for many years now and I wish it would go away! I rate the amount of pace actions we're getting but the spinners need love too
The last spin action belong to which player?

riteshagl

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I must say i had absolutely zero hopes from this title given its state at release but this patch is absolutely awesome. I hope the good work is built upon and newer patches dont spoil this golden update. The next step should be focussed on AI like field placements, right arm bowler bowling to left arm batsman (and vice versa) etc. The AI in general has improved in this update but need to make it more robust.

Abcd9994

Club Captain
I think the AI bowling lines to human batters still needs to be worked on. This game is making excellent progress! Kudos to BAS team who have worked so hard, I hope they keep at it. It's come miles ahead of where it was at release and there are certainly few things that can still be improved.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I think one thing that’s absolutely clear is that sometimes less is more with these games.

There was such a focus on poxy accessibility features and random stuff that I’m convinced most don’t care about and the AI wasn’t touched.

You tweak the AI to give us a cricketing simulation and literally the game has gone up to another level.

I have said it Day 1 cricket is a very niche sport. The die hards are the ones playing the game for a prolonged period of time.

Gameplay is king. And should always be the focus.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Latest Patch ODI
Australia As AI , How AI is Chasing now at Legend , Batting Hard

1645820194451.png

AI is in Green Line while chasing , Maxwell Blasted in Last Overs

1645820283657.png

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Just had a mess of a batting innings in a test as Sri Lanka vs India (i'm trying no length colours)

When the scripted moments don't kick in there's a semblance of fun in batting, AI stick to good lines/lengths (most of my scoring was in the "V"), AI diving is a nice addition even if the animations trigger at wrong moments.

Annoyingly things like the dreaded C19 auto shuffling as a batsman still exist and the jerky broadcast camera at times is a jarring experience (not to mention staying on the batting camera for wides/byes over the keeper) but I feel like if I put the patience into the game and accept the bullshit that might come instead of save scumming I could have a great time playing long form cricket. The community work makes the game worth coming back to itself

Users who are viewing this thread