Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

dazzer269

School Cricketer
tweaking Ross, calling it "Servers for the academy", which it is of course but the whole game relies on these tweaking servers.

Bullshit.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
You definitely on the latest patch I’ve played 4 tests since and 50 run rate and it’s gone pretty much how it should have done think highest score off number 10 batter was 15 and 9 was 25

Yeah 100%, I think test matches may be a different experience I've only tried ODI games as that's all I like to play.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Yeah 100%, I think test matches may be a different experience I've only tried ODI games as that's all I like to play.
Yeh I’m opposite I normally only play tests and they are fine although I played a odi yesterday and found it ok just too many smack shots from AI instead of precision shots every 4 seemed to be a lift shot

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Looks like this week patch has so many new features as per community reviews… cant wait to play updated version but will have to wait till close of office hrs….
Happy busy weekend

cricboi

Club Captain
@MattW I know I posted about it improving earlier in the week but I still hope work is getting done on making left handed batting harder in tests. It's still better than it was, but it breaks the immersion when you can comfortably hit 12 RPO with your lefty bowlers/bowling allrounders in a test.

Literally everything about batting in tests to me is perfect, so this one thing is like popcorn stuck behind a molar. Was batting in a wonderfully competitive test ( 6-250 @3.9) until Axar came in and next thing you know hes 60 (42) . Then Wagner came in 2 wickets later and he got an easy 25(13) before I decided to only use advanced shots. Don't get me wrong, I'm still having a ball playing tests but it's still so strange how much easier to bat with one side over another....and makes playing with Australia like a T20 batting practice

angad

Chairman of Consent
Was it this post that qualified me for Little Timmy status or have I long been held in such high regard and not noticed?

I’m off to my wife for a consoling hug as I think that I’m supposed to be offended!

Now that the joke is done, I hope that tag is taken off your account since I’m assuming it wasn’t placed with your consent anyways

sashu_91

County Cricketer
@MattW I know I posted about it improving earlier in the week but I still hope work is getting done on making left handed batting harder in tests. It's still better than it was, but it breaks the immersion when you can comfortably hit 12 RPO with your lefty bowlers/bowling allrounders in a test.

Literally everything about batting in tests to me is perfect, so this one thing is like popcorn stuck behind a molar. Was batting in a wonderfully competitive test ( 6-250 @3.9) until Axar came in and next thing you know hes 60 (42) . Then Wagner came in 2 wickets later and he got an easy 25(13) before I decided to only use advanced shots. Don't get me wrong, I'm still having a ball playing tests but it's still so strange how much easier to bat with one side over another....and makes playing with Australia like a T20 batting practice
Ever heard of slogging in tests, try that, and u not going to play test again

sahil1087

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
@MattW can we please fix the pull shot now? At this moment the batsmen only plays hook shot but pull shot to square leg and mid on region is nowhere to be seen. Left handers such as Yuvi and Rishab Pant play that a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread