Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is anyone else having an issue while playing with Broadcast 1 camera where the camera zooms out for an inside edge. It is making it very difficult to judge a catch. It zooms out so badly that we can see the whole ground.

Also the the fielders have become too slow after a tap back. Keeping these two things aside the patch looks good as the AI is advancing down the wicket for spinners and the hotspot looks brilliant when compared to cricket 19.

Last edited:

bumba

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
After the latest patch it is very hard to see any Extra Runs in the score board as it is showing up in White. Simple Fix in next week patch may be.

bumba

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
After this Patch
1 - Wicketkeeper leaving the ball for byes
2 - fielders irritates
3 - AI now executing advance shot on spin
4. Extras in scoreboard is not visible
5. slow pick up and throw and ball is getting stuck in fields hands when we select manual fielding

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
After seeing some more new features, Thats why i said … “happy busy weekend” not vd game instead with your families bcoz game is again broken in terms of fielding, run out bug, game crashes etc

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Is anyone else having an issue while playing with Broadcast 1 camera where the camera zooms out for an inside edge. It is making it very difficult to judge a catch. It zooms out so badly that we can see the whole ground.

Also the the fielders have become too slow after a tap back. Keeping these two things aside the patch looks good as the AI is advancing down the wicket for spinners and the hotspot looks brilliant when compared to cricket 19.
Yup, been present for a few patches now.

sonimrajk

County Cricketer

Its like that since last 3 patches. Unfortunately no fix yet.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
After playing a bit more and tweaking some of the sliders I've used in the past, I quite like the gameplay. Fielding has regressed a bit still imo, random diving and overthrows are back but overall I may have been a bit harsh a bit too quick the other night.

Nithin Antony

County Cricketer
TPCL Titans
I'm only playing big xi league for the last few days... So with whatever issue the patch has brought in.. My opponents also has to face the same wrath. So I'm okay. .. Will wait for next patch to fix fielding.

ravenswood7

Club Captain
After this Patch
1 - Wicketkeeper leaving the ball for byes
2 - fielders irritates
3 - AI now executing advance shot on spin
So Can anyone tell me please with the AI using the advance shot on spinners are there more stumpings in the game now? Are the AI Coming down to Spinners in Test matches ODIs T20s or just the shorter formats ive never had a stumping in 3 months of the game SURE they are RARE but surely you can get some stumpings have people adjusted the sliders like run rate or striking timing or are they just coming down the pitch now against the spinners someone give me some feedback than you

TSPrathik

#titanup
SRH...
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Played my first game in Cricket 22
no sliders, Hard Difficulty

tried bowling for the first, I usually auto play bowling and does the batting

gameplay has the same experience of C19,
AI isn't trying to stop the run flow, big gaps in the leg side, just nudging it and running up for 2 runs

anyway to change that thing?

other than that, enjoying the game alot

PS: mistakenly auto simmed the first sixers game :p
IMG_20220303_014718.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread