No Requests Wolverine Custom Logos & Bats | Sponsor, Team, Jersey or Competition Logo's | BPL 2023

Academy Username
wolverine
Hi.
I created Custom logos that are not created or noticed by anyone. Here I will share my custom logos which will be related to real-life cricket.
I will Create a Tournament, Competition, Jersey, ad sponsor, or team logo. I think I can help those who are not able to make any kind of logo. Feel Free To Ask!

user id: wolverine

Note for Logo: Give a proper image or logo to get the logo in-game. Give a good and clean image for extracting the logo from the image. Make Sure no watermark above the logo. ( All the logos may not be the same as real because of the limited nodes and layers in the academy while editing any logo. I will do my best in it.)

Not for Bat: Give a Proper flat image of the bat. no rounded image. make sure no watermark above the image. Rename the bat images when uploading here so that I can upload the bat exacting the name.

Request: Please Rate them while downloading!

BPL T20 2023:

Wolverine planet Cricket.png

Wolverine Custom Bats.png

Bangladesh Premier League 2023 Teams thread: https://www.planetcricket.org/forum...rsey-or-competition-logos.119112/post-3580600

BPL 2023 LOGOS.png

BPL 2023 4.png
BPL 2023 3.png

BPL 2023 2.png

BPL 2023 1.png

Last edited:

ahmad ejaz

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hi.
I created Custom logos that are not created or noticed by anyone. Here I will share my custom logos which will be related to real-life cricket.
I will Create Tournament, Competition, Jersey, ad sponsor, or team logo. I think I can help those who are not able to make any kind of logos. Feel Free To Ask!

Note: Give a proper image or logo to get the logo in-game. Give a good and clean image for extracting the logo from the image.

Please make these logos please

Attachments

• images (10).jpeg
    images (10).jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 3
  • images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    59.1 KB · Views: 3

Ramz

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey there mate - can you upload this version of ANZ pitch add as I have a better image for it. Could the white background also be removed. would appreciate it

Attachments

• anz png.png
    anz png.png
    13.8 KB · Views: 8

Ramz

International Coach
also could you upload the following logos aswell please

Attachments

• 489F53D6-FE28-4BF2-AA1C-0EFFD15FEF86.jpeg
    489F53D6-FE28-4BF2-AA1C-0EFFD15FEF86.jpeg
    13 KB · Views: 10
  • B8B9C863-2320-406B-86D7-1BC161EF419E.jpeg
    B8B9C863-2320-406B-86D7-1BC161EF419E.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 10

Shiva2123

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi.
I will Create Tournament, Competition, Jersey, ad sponsor, or team logo. I think I can help those who are not able to make any kind of logos. Feel Free To Ask!

Note: Give a proper image or logo to get the logo in-game. Give a good and clean image for extracting the logo from the image. ( All the logos may not be the same as real because of the limitation nodes and layers in the academy while editing any logo. I will do my best in it.)

View attachment 265137
Can you make this

Attachments

• deflogo.png
    deflogo.png
    75.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread