Random Thoughts

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Isn’t it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do “practice”?

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Done. Humblest apologies.
I wont report after asking nicely, I like to act in a mature manner and would not go back on my word. Yes, the Russian people are the victims also here but the regime in Russia is a totalitarian state which have no thoughts or feelings towards it's subjects but they can themselves invoke change However, biting the oligarchs may put pressure on the Putin regime and hope of a regime change. We can all hope this is afterall, what the October revolution was about?

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I wont report after asking nicely, I like to act in a mature manner and would not go back on my word. Yes, the Russian people are the victims also here but the regime in Russia is a totalitarian state which have no thoughts or feelings towards it's subjects but they can themselves invoke change However, biting the oligarchs may put pressure on the Putin regime and hope of a regime change. We can all hope this is afterall, what the October revolution was about?
As much as I would love to further this and share my views, sadly this forum wont allow it.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Open a new thread in the politics are (if one exists).
Not brave enough to open a thread or post on it, unless its an Indian politics thread they’ll find some issue and may most likely reflect in a permanent ban…….for me.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Not brave enough to open a thread or post on it, unless its an Indian politics thread they’ll find some issue and may most likely reflect in a permanent ban…….for me.
Okay cool, I certainly don't want that and I respect your feelings, does seem to be a bit hot headed round here so please play cool.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If something goes without saying then why do people still say it?

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
If something goes without saying then why do people still say it?
Because it goes without saying that saying it goes without saying makes it known that it goes without saying, despite it going without saying. Otherwise how could someone know if it goes without saying or not if nobody said it?

Users who are viewing this thread