Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Not sure if this is a new thing since the latest patch but when batting the pitch marker is moving at the very last min on some bowls. It's like the AI is using after touch, to be honest it's brilliant and makes batting so much harder. Be lining up a shot and having to suddenly change at the last min is a real good challenge. This is on career mode and batting Hard.
Yes I noticed this it’s very good keeps you concentrated all the time last minute changes or blocks etc I’ve just increased my visual speed to 95 aswell takes some getting used to but feels real

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Slow mo (late) shot must be corrected... It kills the vibe some time... I am ok with completely miss the ball, but slow mo, make it looks like a bug...
Agreed it’s a killer feels and looks awful. Pretty sure it wasn’t there at the beginning. Like you say I’d rather miss in real time rather than slo motion

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
The game launched 4 months ago.

We still can't choose the weather we want to play in.
The stadium creator doesn't even let you change the seat colors.
I can still see a lot of fielding bugs.
The likeness of the licensed players hasn't been added.
What's the point of having licensed teams when you can't add the likeness?

I will update how the AI is doing when I get to play a bit.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
The game launched 4 months ago.

We still can't choose the weather we want to play in.
The stadium creator doesn't even let you change the seat colors.
I can still see a lot of fielding bugs.
The likeness of the licensed players hasn't been added.
What's the point of having licensed teams when you can't add the likeness?

I will update how the AI is doing when I get to play a bit.

I can barely contain myself

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I can barely contain myself
Maybe I have seen people play the game and seen the bounce off a fielder's head at long-on. THAT'S A BUG.

Maybe I have played a couple of 10 over games but not played a proper T20 game to see how the AI is doing.
Not everyone here is complaining without any reason!
So contain yourself and let people say whatever they want to, as I see this as an open forum. Thanks

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Maybe I have seen people play the game and seen the bounce off a fielder's head at long-on. THAT'S A BUG.

Maybe I have played a couple of 10 over games but not played a proper T20 game to see how the AI is doing.
Not everyone here is complaining without any reason!
So contain yourself and let people say whatever they want to, as I see this as an open forum. Thanks

Aye its an open forum. Which means I'm free to comment on the incessant negativity as I see fit.

As you were.

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Aye its an open forum. Which means I'm free to comment on the incessant negativity as I see fit.

As you were.
True.
How is that post even negative if the issues I have mentioned here still exist?

If most the people say that the issues I listed here don't exist. I'll go ahead and delete my post.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
The game is the best its been.Like the pitch marker when bowling and have had it move when batting as well.
Its enjoyable to play.Yes its not perfect but no sports sims are.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
For your information, Matt in a post said that If people stop talking about issues they "assume" the issues have been resolved and they move on to the next things. So I did what I wanted to do. Stop whining.

For your information. He also said:

Please say more words than "the spin issue" or "the edge issue".

There's so much stuff that those could cover, the more specific the feedback the more possible it is to make improvements.

But you said "fielding bugs" with your whole chest. My mind is literally pouring out of my ears here. Was a good attempt at telling me how to moderate the forum though. 4/10. Must try harder.

200w-1.gif

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
I for one couldn't care less about seat colours.Its not as if you can really recreate accurate stadiums anyway.
I assumes that choosing the season the game is played is akin to choosing weather.Yes the New Zealand licensing isn't very good given that they don't have the stadiums they probably could have saved some money not having New Zealand but again it doesn't really matter to the game as whole if Neil Wagner looks like Neil Wagner or not.

AnmolJ

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
For your information. He also said:

But you said "fielding bugs" with your whole chest. My mind is literally pouring out of my ears here. Was a good attempt at telling me how to moderate the forum though. 4/10. Must try harder.

View attachment 265775
Well said.

I still don't like fielding in the game. I will take about it whenever I want to :)

Users who are viewing this thread