No Requests Wolverine Custom Logos & Bats | Sponsor, Team, Jersey or Competition Logo's | BPL 2023

Academy Username
wolverine
Hi.
I created Custom logos that are not created or noticed by anyone. Here I will share my custom logos which will be related to real-life cricket.
I will Create a Tournament, Competition, Jersey, ad sponsor, or team logo. I think I can help those who are not able to make any kind of logo. Feel Free To Ask!

user id: wolverine

Note for Logo: Give a proper image or logo to get the logo in-game. Give a good and clean image for extracting the logo from the image. Make Sure no watermark above the logo. ( All the logos may not be the same as real because of the limited nodes and layers in the academy while editing any logo. I will do my best in it.)

Not for Bat: Give a Proper flat image of the bat. no rounded image. make sure no watermark above the image. Rename the bat images when uploading here so that I can upload the bat exacting the name.

Request: Please Rate them while downloading!

BPL T20 2023:

Wolverine planet Cricket.png

Wolverine Custom Bats.png

Bangladesh Premier League 2023 Teams thread: https://www.planetcricket.org/forum...rsey-or-competition-logos.119112/post-3580600

BPL 2023 LOGOS.png

BPL 2023 4.png
BPL 2023 3.png

BPL 2023 2.png

BPL 2023 1.png

Last edited:

ExposedCashew40

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Hi there. Can you please make this as a logo and share it to the academy for me. I would do it myself but I don’t have a PC to do it. It would be much appreciated. If you need to find the logo yourself search for “Bridge House School Logo” on google7431AACC-0F4D-44B8-9245-6BC99F4A4AEB.jpeg

ExposedCashew40

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
If you search for “Bridge House School Logo” on google, there should be one like the above under images on a black background. If you could do that one as well but just the badge that would be great.

Disharies

#ready2strike
RCB...
LQ
Sydney Thunder
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Nepal
can you post this in academy

Attachments

• Nepal-Army-Club-Icon-cnpix.png
    Nepal-Army-Club-Icon-cnpix.png
    47.6 KB · Views: 2
  • armed police.jpg
    armed police.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 3
  • police.png
    police.png
    72.8 KB · Views: 3
  • province.png
    province.png
    13.5 KB · Views: 3

StranGTastic Gamer

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Hey
Hi.
I created Custom logos that are not created or noticed by anyone. Here I will share my custom logos which will be related to real-life cricket.
I will Create Tournament, Competition, Jersey, ad sponsor, or team logo. I think I can help those who are not able to make any kind of logos. Feel Free To Ask!

user id: wolverine

Note: Give a proper image or logo to get the logo in-game. Give a good and clean image for extracting the logo from the image. ( All the logos may not be the same as real because of the limitation nodes and layers in the academy while editing any logo. I will do my best in it.)

Request: Please Rate them while downloading!

View attachment 265137
Hey buddy! I don't know if you have already did it or no. If no, then can you please create a logo of APEX Test Series that was recently played between WI v ENG? I've attached the picture.
Thanks,
Snowy Gaming

Attachments

• windies_apex_logo.jpg
    windies_apex_logo.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 2

Wolverine-CR22

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi there. Can you please make this as a logo and share it to the academy for me. I would do it myself but I don’t have a PC to do it. It would be much appreciated. If you need to find the logo yourself search for “Bridge House School Logo” on googleView attachment 265590
Request Accepted

ExposedCashew40.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread