Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

MARK99ZA

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Matt answered this a while back, there aren't any rain delays in the game - was a game development and design choice. There is rain in-game but its very faint, looks like the C19 rain but with opacity cranked up.
BLIC 2005 had the best weather implementation IMO, it was dynamic, clouded over, then was sunny again. 17 years later we still play test matches where there is not a cloud in sight the entire day(s)
Post automatically merged:

I’ve not seen rain as yet has anyone lost any play time due to rain etc ?
I struggle to even get overcast conditions, never mind looking for rain :facepalm2:

Godamasu

Club Captain
BNG..
@WealeyH The tweaks are working for me. A spinner getting five wickets on an asian track is something I can live with. Moreover the AI has batted long and posted a decent total. (This innings had just two of those ridiculous catches from the wicketkeeper).
View attachment 266087
Would you mind telling me the tweaks, please?
haven't been playing the game for a few weeks, now I am getting fifer every match as a part-time spinner

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Would you mind telling me the tweaks, please?
haven't been playing the game for a few weeks, now I am getting fifer every match as a part-time spinner
Striker timing 60
Wicket chance 30
Pitch friction 35
Spin flight 35

Also lowered revolutions and drift a little bit and used "Hard" difficulty for bowling.

These settings are for test matches. For limited overs I have increased run rate to 57 for t20 and 54 for odi. Wicket chance at 40. Everything else other than the above changes are default

It won't be perfect but I am pretty sure you will have a better experience than what you are having by using default sliders.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You yourself was asking about licenses
Honestly I don't even want teams licenced unless they come with a full compliment of playfaced players and not some of the jank we've gotten with the 100 players and New Zealenders.

luckysoni

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wow ...Very good ... Testing at the time of release... There are some terms called ETA,deadline, testing window, development window etc.... I guess they kept very small team to work on it .... already releasing now in 2 weeks span and still taking longer ...

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Honestly I don't even want teams licenced unless they come with a full compliment of playfaced players and not some of the jank we've gotten with the 100 players and New Zealenders.
From Many Weeks I am watching
Only 2-3 people are carrying this game with their works
I am not opening game from start of ipl
Wasteyouryouth,you and wolverine are doing works
Rest are busy copying work of you all

MARK99ZA

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Wow ...Very good ... Testing at the time of release... There are some terms called ETA,deadline, testing window, development window etc.... I guess they kept very small team to work on it .... already releasing now in 2 weeks span and still taking longer ...
Not following the software development life cycle there are you Ross? QA should have happened few days back.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
BA reminds me of those group projects in high school:laughter:

Hester

County Cricketer
Obviously as a business they need to move onto other projects i would expect the 2 weeks patches to be disbanded sooner rather than later the game is probably not going to get much better than it is at the moment.As for licenses for me its about the stadiums everything else can be done decently in the academy
Agree about the stadiums. They haven't even been bothered to give us the tools in stadium creator. In fact, they REMOVED so much from C19 I just don't know how they can justify it.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Okay, so people are clearly having good games, while I am having a wicket almost every single over I bowl with a spinner. What am I doing wrong? I even limit myself to one close in fielder and still take a wicket nearly every over.

And I don't just want to up the bowling difficulty from hard. I'm finding the balancing of quick bowling perfect. Though maybe I'll have to bite the bullet and play on hardest. I'll give it a try as I seem to have tried everything else.
In c19 the answer was to never have a short leg. That was the kryptonite position. With the others spin was still OP but not anywhere near as much. I’m not sure about c22 as I haven’t played for months.

Users who are viewing this thread