Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ten overs of slow left arm, one close appeal for LBW, 0-28. More like it.

I'm concerned that the first innings of a test always seems to favour the bowlers, and the latter innings always seems to be an easy chase, but I'll worry about that later. I've seen a big theme of that happening.

kashan123999

has said thanks for this post
Ten overs of slow left arm, one close appeal for LBW, 0-28. More like it.

I'm concerned that the first innings of a test always seems to favour the bowlers, and the latter innings always seems to be an easy chase, but I'll worry about that later. I've seen a big theme of that happening.

yeah noticed the same too, when it should be the opposite for cracking pitches, and the same for soft pitches

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Just to add to this I’m not happy to break anything. I jump on play the game, test it and try and find ways to make it more enjoyable for other.

If I don’t enjoy it, I go outside, spend time with kids, play something else and don’t really let it bother me. The game was never broken for me. It wasn’t ideal.. and has got better in certain areas.

Simple as that. Zero white knighting - I regularly criticize and in the beta have been extremely harsh at times.

Zero memory issues either..

The AI batting has consistently week on week improved to the point now where they knock it about and bat in a realistic manner. That wasn’t there before.. so progress has been made.

The game was never broken for me.

Really?

#HeroHair.

WOW. Colour me astonished ;) :).

luckysoni

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hehehe.... Last some pages had some entertaining posts..... Now downloading game though.. Will test maybe tomm or day after tomm due to busy schedule .. Till now did read some positive stuffs here so definitely hopeful now with a 3.26 gb patch ....:thumbs:cheers

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Just played an hour after latest patch update and it’s the most I’ve enjoyed since I bought the game.

Only played 2 ODI’s on career mode but so much seems to have improved.

I haven’t changed any sliders to nerf the spinners recently and the AI at last seem to be able to play against spin. My player is a spinner on 95 rating and until now it’s been too easy and got pretty boring but after todays patch it feels like a new game the AI goes after me and been playing a lovely range of shots instead of just freezing waiting to be dismissed…I finished first game 2-37 and second 3-51 and before today I was getting ridiculous returns like 5-12 and 7-18.

The fielding has livened up even more and feels much more authentic as has the WK with no more crazy catches and everything just feels nice and smooth. Lovey stuff

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
Played a day of a Test with some minor tinkering to sliders.

Chose to bowl on grassy/dry wicket (Comms said bat). Got Afghanistan 69-4, two wickets for pacers but when I struck first ball with spin then a run out, I was worried… cue a 150 run partnership and a wicketless session!

Fought back with wickets courtesy of spin late in the day. This is having reduced the turn and drift etc of my spinners a few days ago. They finished 270ish-7 at the end of day one.

Beat the batsmen a few times and edges (Flying for fours and sixes) too. Have recently taken majority of ODI wickets with pacers but Tests, T20s and T10s have been spin dominated. Anyway, last patch and this all adding up to game been more competitive and rewarding. Arcade batting and toss it up bowling was just going through the motions!

Did have a glitch where fielding circle came up for keeper but ball rolled to slips. Circle/line stayed on screen but fielder wouldn’t pick up so had to exit.

Oh and I usually have clouds by the way, not dark, but clouds with some light shining through!

Users who are viewing this thread