Mouseydread's Classic Cricket Teams

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
uploaded Pakistan 1990s

What a collection of star talent in a decade that produced many in international cricket.

The great Imran Khan's "cornered tigers" Pakistan, won the cricket world cup in 1992 which heralded the beginning of the end of the 1980s stars like Abdul Qadir, Javed Miandad and Imran himself, and the full blown arrival on the world stage of players who would grace the game well into the 2000s often with colorful controversial but entertaining cricket.

Shrouded in controversy and brilliance in equal measure, this era produced two of the best exponents of pace and reverse swing, Wasim Akram and Waqar Younis.

Both would be legendary cricketers by the end of the decade. Many players complimented these two and were famous in their own right, Saeed Anwar, Inzamam Ul - Haq, Ijaz Ahmed, Salim Malik, Moin Khan, and a pair of spinners in the inventor of the Doosra, Saqlain Mushtaq and leggie Mushtaq Ahmed. In 1997 the likes of Azhar Mahmood would join the cast with the irrepressible tearaway fast bowler, Shaoib "The Rawalpindhi Express"Akhtar.

I have used Shaoib from a creator who has him spot on with the face. I will go back on the academy, to give credit. (I know Shaoib's face is almost impossible to make from previous version by hand, just like Azhuruddin I cannot make it!)

I also updated Pakistan 80s, with a tweak to Tauseef Ahmed.

Thanks for uniforms I got those from @wasteyouryouth

Imagine an attack of Wasim, Waqar, Saqlain, Mushtaq and Shaoib!

Enjoy!

Last edited:

pinku

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
uploaded Pakistan 1990s

What a collection of star talent in a decade that produced many in international cricket.

The great Imran Khan's "cornered tigers" Pakistan, won the cricket world cup in 1992 which heralded the beginning of the end of the 1980s stars like Abdul Qadir, Javed Miandad and Imran himself, and the full blown arrival on the world stage of players who would grace the game well into the 2000s often with colorful controversial but entertaining cricket.

Shrouded in controversy and brilliance in equal measure, this era produced two of the best exponents of pace and reverse swing, Wasim Akram and Waqar Younis.

Both would be legendary cricketers by the end of the decade. Many players complimented these two and were famous in their own right, Saeed Anwar, Inzamam Ul - Haq, Ijaz Ahmed, Salim Malik, Moin Khan, and a pair of spinners in the inventor of the Doosra, Saqlain Mushtaq and leggie Mushtaq Ahmed. In 1997 the likes of Azhar Mahmood would join the cast with the irrepressible tearaway fast bowler, Shaoib "The Rawalpindhi Express"Akhtar.

I have used Shaoib from a creator who has him spot on with the face. I will go back on the academy, to give credit. (I know Shaoib's face is almost impossible to make from previous version by hand, just like Azhuruddin I cannot make it!)

I also updated Pakistan 80s, with a tweak to Tauseef Ahmed.

Thanks for uniforms I got those from @wasteyouryouth

Imagine an attack of Wasim, Waqar, Saqlain, Mushtaq and Shaoib!

Enjoy!
For me the best team to never win a major trophy! Thanks for the upload buddy. I have noticed the forums have been on the quiet sides with creations and i guess that is because of issues with the game. But respect to you for continuing to do what you do best.

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Uploaded South Africa 1990s

What an array of talent, another reminder of how deep in talent the 1990s were. The talent spread here for South Africa was even across the decade, there were those who played their part in the re-introduction of South Africa into the international arena. These included Jimmy Cook, Peter Kirsten, Dave Richardson, Adrian Kuiper, Craig Mathews, Andrew Hudson, Fanie De Villiers, Brian McMillan, Kepler Wessells, Jonty Rhodes. and Alan Donald, There was then an influx of new talent on the mid 90s that re-enforced the side, including Hanse Cronje, Jaques Kallis, Lance Klusener, Daryl Cullinan, Herschelle Gibbs, Paul Adams, Gary Kirsten, Shaun Pollock and Mark Boucher.

In my Hall of Fame,

Shaun Pollock, Jaques Kallis, Allan Donald, and Mark Boucher easily would get in, the rest above all would have a strong case. Kallis actually rivals Sobers as the greatest all rounder of all time and will be be who South Africa can rely on for their runs. This side will be led by Hansie Cronje, despite the controversy, Cronje was a good captain before temptation took over.

Uniforms are from @wasteyouryouth

Note: I updated Wessells batting mentality.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

tarangmht

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Mouseydread your teams are great and the effort you put in is simply outstanding to make so many player models and skill them correctly. If you dont mind and you could tie with someone who is grt at creating playfaces like @wasteyouryouth @Llewelynf @AJ MODS @GuyIncognito would be like a dream come true. Pls do consider if not all just may be a world XI from the 90's. Thank you to you and all the creators for sharing such amazing stuff.

Last edited:

Mouseydread

Associate Captain
Uploaded New Zealand 1990s.

Some of these players are on the 92 World Cup squad if you downloaded them.

However this squad is full of all rounders and a world class talent coming to the end of his cricketing days in Martin Crowe.

Amongst the talent here Stephen Fleming, Nathan Astle, Dion Nash, Chris Cairns, Mark Greatbatch, Adam Parore, Roger Twose, Craig McMillan, Simon Doull to name just a few.

Uniforms are from @wasteyouryouth

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Wealey

ICC Board Member
@Mouseydread this could be a stupid question but I’m just downloading your 90’s sides and some of the kits are the current modern day kits.

Is this my game having a mare or how it is? No dramas either way just double checking!

pks

Club Cricketer
Do we have retro stadiums to download from somewhere?

Users who are viewing this thread