Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Dr Strange 2.
Same.
It was brilliant.
There were rumours that it was gonna be a cameo-fest, break the record for most characters appearing, but glad that it wasn’t. Yes, there are some new characters appearing that i hope we’ll see more of, but it didn’t get lost in trying to do too much fan service, it really focused on Strange, and taking him forward as a character, while also making the movie a really fun experience.
Elizabeth Olsen put in an awesome performance as Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch, and i hope we see a lot more of America Chavez in the MCU.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
spartacus-1960-poster-HYATKM.jpg

another fantastic classic movie

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Loved every bit of it except for the plot, in how typical Marvel it was. A film that is greatly elevated by Sami Raimi's direction. Cannot IMAGINE this film working as well as it does without him at the helm. Danny Elfman's score was incredible too, especially during Mordo's exposition dump about dream-walking (Wanda's montage), and SPOILER's possession of SPOILER during the climax. Good to see him return to form after his Josstice League debacle. Insane how much re-watchability MoM has, largely because of its runtime.

Personal favorite scene: Honestly, there were too many, but if I had to choose one it would be the scene where Mordo introduced Dr. Strange to "The Suicide Squad".

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Actually looking forward to this. First one was solid, had a good message but the characters and story were average. Hoping now the story, and characters, can start forging its own identity instead of being a Dances with Wolves, Pocahontas etc clone.

Music in the trailer was awesome too though I wish James Horner were alive to compose this.

Users who are viewing this thread