Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

imported_beatle

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Why don't they just take the show forecast off of the menu bar because it hasn't worked on PS5 for about the last four patches.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just booted up, my academy data is still "corrupt". This game is still a no for me.

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
55bd8e0d-9ba3-48b0-9feb-42c9b23dce92_text.gif

1652366946612.png

Zxcvbn

School Cricketer
Are we able to play pull effectively?
Can any of your guys play lofted mid-wicket hit as often as is played in the real game?
Answers would be highly appreciated

sahil1087

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Are we able to play pull effectively?
Can any of your guys play lofted mid-wicket hit as often as is played in the real game?
Answers would be highly appreciated
I would agree with this too. I think we need to be able to play square leg pull, mid wicket pull, Loft shot with proper animation, slog sweep etc. All these shots effectiveness is missing

@Matt first would like to thank you and team for adding replays. Is there any plan on improving/adding the above shots and fixing online gameplay? I play a lot of coop online and the gameplay online is still quite laggy (ball timing, bowling speed etc). Please keep this into consideration too.

Zxcvbn

School Cricketer
Just another honest question is that if keep nudging everyball to square leg, off my pads, and keep scoring easy singles in test, can the AI ever get me out ot stop me scoring big? The way i see one can just sit back and make risk-free tons on tests like this and even get a decent 250 in odis easily without having to risk anything, which makes offside shots redundant. Do you people see it or its just me? AI is not actually compelling us to make plans or take risks.

midhun333

County Cricketer
CSK
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just look at where the wicketkeeper is standing after the latest patch for spinners while playing against AI. Had a couple of game crashes too. Uninstalled it and moving on. Took a whole month for them to mess up this game again. Do a better job Big Ant

20220513_083231.jpg20220513_083235.jpg

bumba

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just look at where the wicketkeeper is standing after the latest patch for spinners while playing against AI. Had a couple of game crashes too. Uninstalled it and moving on. Took a whole month for them to mess up this game again. Do a better job Big Ant

View attachment 266720View attachment 266721
That's not good man... :just sad: Saw that in Pradosh's stream as well. Will try it out now.
If that's the case it's not good. Basic stuff.

Is it affecting the stumpings though ? did you check it out

Users who are viewing this thread