Looking for a web based simulator

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm hoping to find a web based match simulator. I was originally intending to use Digisims but that's been shut down. It seems most sims tend to be desktop applications, I can't seem to find any working/finished sims that are web based.

Ideally uses an API or PHP based.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
I'm hoping to find a web based match simulator. I was originally intending to use Digisims but that's been shut down. It seems most sims tend to be desktop applications, I can't seem to find any working/finished sims that are web based.

There's a digisims offline version available.

Manish.

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India

There are many. As TV said you can find the official offline version on their website or even in the cricket leagues section. Same time if you do a bit of research you can find a lot more standalone applications on GitHub for PHP. (Never came across API-based).

dancingmongoose

International Coach
Having to run it offline defeats the purpose, and I'm not going to try and reverse engineer it to work on a server again.
I've actually done plenty of looking but haven't found anything suitable, otherwise I wouldn't have had to ask. Most of the stuff on GitHub is either unfinished or extremely limited.
If there are in fact many then perhaps you could be so kind as to link to some of them

Users who are viewing this thread