No Requests Playface Template V4 added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Academy Username
GuyIncognito
Special shout out to @AJ MODS, been super helpful and friendly about troubleshooting and help. Thanks mate. :cheers :wave

These are first passes, will come back to them eventually to sculpt and hopefully get better at the actual face.

Note: Will be adding faces regularly to already created posts, so while it may seem the thread is in-active, I'm just adding to posts already made to keep things neat.

Edit: At the moment these are unlinked. (Cannot link due to BA locking out any linking for generic faces in Australian State teams, presumably this applies to other licenced teams - first started in C19 after the West Indies DLC.)

Won't be doing more Australian faces for now as there is no point, this includes players in the hundred as well. I am moving onto doing some County teams for the foreseeable future.

Just to politely re-iterate: No Requests.

Last edited:

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Only just stumbled on these county faces, you beautiful individual. These will go great for my cricket story!!

Could you, if you want to be super smashing awesome, do Harry Brook? It's not a request,you know, since it clearly says in the title not to do that, but if he happens to be high on your list, that'd be kinda awesome :cheers

Plus, pretty nailed on he's going to be in the England squad announced tomorrow morning...
I don't know if I should look forward to the squad or not.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Only just stumbled on these county faces, you beautiful individual. These will go great for my cricket story!!

Could you, if you want to be super smashing awesome, do Harry Brook? It's not a request,you know, since it clearly says in the title not to do that, but if he happens to be high on your list, that'd be kinda awesome :cheers

Plus, pretty nailed on he's going to be in the England squad announced tomorrow morning...
Unfortunately he's a licenced player so he's not high on the priority list.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Unfortunately he's a licenced player so he's not high on the priority list.
Ah, I had no idea! He looks alright, nothing special, so figured he could use some love. Thanks for letting me know though.

I'll download a few of the others you've done and keep an eye out to see what else lands. Keep up the good work :Claping::Claping::Claping:

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Players Added:
You can find the new additions in their respective page (see top for reference):

Warwickshire:
- Will Rhodes.
- Henry Brookes.
- Michael Burgess.

Kent:
- Ollie Robinson.
- Jack Leaning.
- Darren Stevens.

Derbyshire:
- Alex Hughes.
- George Scrimshaw.

Stadium Updates:
- Emirates Riverside (Durham CC) - Seat colours amended.
- Bristol County Ground & International version (Gloucestershire CC) - Seat colours amended, building colours amended.
- The County Ground, Chelmsford (Essex CC) - Seat colours amended.
- The County Ground, Northhampton (Northamptonshire CC) - Seat colours amended.
- County Ground, Taunton (Somerset CC) - Seat colours amended, stand tweaks.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
@MattW @HBK619 Time and time again this flog, a known pirate, still has access to the academy and stealing user's work. This has been the case since Cricket 19.

cricket22_2022_05_22_13_53_27_927.png

He's ripped @wasteyouryouth @AJ MODS @Llewelynf and others and what do we get in Cricket 22. Literally the ability to download face templates for others to abuse or copy and be credited as the original creator. Not to mention any edits of a player can be re-uploaded or shared and the original author is not credited. I've tried being polite about this over the last year or so but I just can't deal with this bullshit anymore. Its also insulting to me personally, that more people download, presumably most are pirated owners, "his" version over the stuff I've created and spent my free time working on. What's the bloody point anymore?

imported_beatle

Club Captain
@MattW @HBK619 Time and time again this flog, a known pirate, still has access to the academy and stealing user's work. This has been the case since Cricket 19.

View attachment 266929

He's ripped @wasteyouryouth @AJ MODS @Llewelynf and others and what do we get in Cricket 22. Literally the ability to download face templates for others to abuse or copy and be credited as the original creator. Not to mention any edits of a player can be re-uploaded or shared and the original author is not credited. I've tried being polite about this over the last year or so but I just can't deal with this bullshit anymore. Its also insulting to me personally, that more people download, presumably most are pirated owners, "his" version over the stuff I've created and spent my free time working on. What's the bloody point anymore?
It's wrong m8.If somebody makes adjustments to somebody else's work they should not be allowed to reshare it as their own.I openly admit to making tweaks to others work ie changing bats,giving stadiums the correct coloured seating etc but I would not dream of sharing it as my own.I appreciate what the modders do for this game.For one they make it playable.

imported_beatle

Club Captain
It's wrong m8.If somebody makes adjustments to somebody else's work they should not be allowed to reshare it as their own.I openly admit to making tweaks to others work ie changing bats,giving stadiums the correct coloured seating etc but I would not dream of sharing it as my own.I appreciate what the modders do for this game.For one they make it playable.
Ps I know who the decent modders are on Cricket 22 because I only download their work and you have pretty much named them.I keep my eyes out for posts and subscribe to their YouTube pages if they have one.I appreciate all your hard work.

wasbir2000

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India

View attachment 266929

Rightly said. I raised this original creator issue in the past. This one poacher re-uploads original content just within hours. Quite shameful.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England

View attachment 266929

Seeing Ross brag about the way he's "stopped pirates" on twitter yet this fraud can still access the academy and hurt the great creators in this game is just another reason I'm seriously considering ditching them from now on.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Decided, bugger it, and will push on despite my concerns with a few academy issues.

Players Added:
You can find the new additions in their respective page (see top for reference):

Gloucestershire:
- James Bracey.
- Tom Lace.
- Chris Dent.

Sri Lanka:
- Oshada Fernando.
- Ramesh Mendis.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Just did Miles Hammond, didn't realise he was a licenced player until afterwards lol. Just a favour to ask though, if you could rate him if you chose to download him as I want to see if the get best (highest rated) option does work with licenced players. I think by default it download's waste's version due to download numbers and not actual rating (no offence intended at you waste). Cheers.

Miles Hammond:

Miles Hammond.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread