Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I'll just make the comment that there's no grand conspiracy around me commenting. I obviously can't give too many details, but right now I personally am not working on Cricket 22, so I'm not up to date with what is currently being worked on in enough detail to be able to make accurate replies.

I know the team who are still working on it continue to read this forum to get more information and take on feedback, I also read and pass things on when time allows.

I'd make two more general notes here, that Big Ant's support team expands this month with more dedicated staff to be responding to tickets and following up on feedback, I don't yet know if posting here would be part of their role, but certainly again reading it as part of being able to collate and process feedback would. Even if I'm not personally visible, there's still a Big Ant presence on this site and it's an important channel for us as a company.

In addition, if you are Melbourne based, or can be and have working rights in Australia, Big Ant are looking for additions to the QA team. you'll need good general IT skills, but the selection criteria has a particular focus for people with high interest in sports, particularly those that we are working on games for - Aussie Rules Football (AFL), Cricket, Tennis and Rugby Union. If that's you, I'd encourage you to apply.

Hester

County Cricketer
Day 3 of my latest test and the game keeps randomly resetting my AI and my batting difficulty sliders. Incredible.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Day 3 of my latest test and the game keeps randomly resetting my AI and my batting difficulty sliders. Incredible.
Are you still having problems with edges using pace bowlers?

Hester

County Cricketer
Are you still having problems with edges using pace bowlers?
On legend difficulty for sure. I'm trying to find a balance with wicket chance and AI timing to fix it while not taking even more wickets with spin. I'm failing so far. I reckon I might put it down to veteran as legend just seems weird.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
After so many patch, one thing is clear, Cricket 22 is not going to improve any further... Because there is no alternative cricket game to play, we are still looking for new fixes or new way to play the game and giving our self more work to make it better... If there is good alternative, I bet no one ever play this again...

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey People. Back after a long time on the forums. But, I am really stuck.

I don't know if this is a bug, but searching and downloading even a single team takes painstakingly long on PS5, academy creations. So I am just stuck playing BBL, because I can't even download the basic academy creations without spending hours waiting. Internet is all fine, using the latest patch of the game on PS5.

I absolutely love @wasteyouryouth creations, but this situation is so so annoying.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hey People. Back after a long time on the forums. But, I am really stuck.

I don't know if this is a bug, but searching and downloading even a single team takes painstakingly long on PS5, academy creations. So I am just stuck playing BBL, because I can't even download the basic academy creations without spending hours waiting. Internet is all fine, using the latest patch of the game on PS5.

I absolutely love @wasteyouryouth creations, but this situation is so so annoying.
Yeah I also having the same problem, I was trying to download all the IPL teams but it's taking so dame long on the PS5, I also have a really fast internet.

Reactions: DAP

noys390

County Cricketer
Once again as expected, there is no significant update from BigAnt on gameplay or AI improvement, mainly cosmetic changes is what we get.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I'd be all over that job if I had the right to work in Australia. @MattW. I guess it's not easy to get work permits there?

For me the main, glaring problem at the moment is AI inability to play spin. I don't have such a downer on the rest, it seems pretty well balanced.

Maybe a fudge would be, as suggested earlier, a wicket chance slider for pace, and a wicket chance slider for spin.

Users who are viewing this thread