Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
I love pro cam, it's the future.

Full balls you just have to watch them a little bit, and if you're in doubt, just time them and defend. So long as the timing is fine you'll have no problems.
Cheers pal def adds a real feel to the game with all the screen stuff hud etc taken off

Hester

County Cricketer
So, after bowling NZ out for 60 the other day (every wicket taken by pace bowlers), they're currently 134/1 in their 2nd innings. Was the NZ stealth patch removed? :laughter:

Edit: then I brought Dean 'The Spin' Elgar on and took 3 wickets in 2 overs (all bat boots) . SIGH.
The final score card. Good mix of wickets.
0956e6d4-c3f9-44b7-9e16-c95334ffb418.png824f9fc7-8dcd-4a42-a624-56e7cc9f1285.png

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You just gotta love it when the fielders are running over and away from the ball instead of trying to stop it. Good work @BigAnt coders.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
I love pro cam, it's the future.

Full balls you just have to watch them a little bit, and if you're in doubt, just time them and defend. So long as the timing is fine you'll have no problems.
You know what would make Pro cam the best? If they add in feature to use eye tracker like Tobii.. Would make the experience so damn realistic..

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
You know what would make Pro cam the best? If they add in feature to use eye tracker like Tobii.. Would make the experience so damn realistic..
I've said it on here before that I like to use my VR headset, even though the game isn't VR compatible. It's still a difference experience to have the screen as the only thing you can see, plus the sound direct into your ears through the buds.

Add in the fact that the headset can get pretty hot, really does feel like you've got a helmet on sometimes!

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Since last week's patch I'm having some weird stuff happening when batting with career player , 92 rating , am getting bowled missing straight ones from pace and spin with poor footwork playing inside the line , all other markers are green - never used to happen , watched over and over again on replay - just looks weird , or maybe I've regressed and am imagining it !!
Has no one else had this issue , PS4 , can't score a run , just getting bowled playing inside the line everytime , pace , spin , all batting animations ... game being turned off for a while ...

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
I've said it on here before that I like to use my VR headset, even though the game isn't VR compatible. It's still a difference experience to have the screen as the only thing you can see, plus the sound direct into your ears through the buds.

Add in the fact that the headset can get pretty hot, really does feel like you've got a helmet on sometimes!
Hope the bug free version of this feature is implemented in cricket 27 or cricket 28

Mr Snrub

International Cricketer
Hope the bug free version of this feature is implemented in cricket 27 or cricket 28
Agreed. There's a whole lot of things that are more important than VR functionality.

Things that relate to playing a more realistic game of cricket in general for instance (the fielding grandpas, licensed players not looking like themselves, AI's play, ground atmosphere in different parts of the world, less scripted wickets, more balance between pace and spin, commentary that actually knows what it's saying and says it less often, pitches that age properly, fielders not intercepting runout attempts, the list could seriously go on).

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer

No, If you released bug free then who will buy in 2030.

Fielding was cartoon , will be and forever

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Anyone else noticed on the cut scenes between bowling or batting a weird flashing like the picture is changing not sure if it’s always been there I think it was but not every time ?

FlynnSutty

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi, team just a quick one, what's the go with applying bats to user-created teams, etc, is it a bug where the bats don't transfer over the download of user-created teams, or is it just the way of time-consuming manually applying bats (downloaded from AjMods and wasteyouryouth) to academy created teams.
Cheers Flynn

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Any tips of saving data my data got corrupted while playing career match it crashed and I turned it ON it says data is corrupted I emailed Big ant 3-4 times and raised ticket waited for week no response so had to start new sign fresh I don't want it to happen again

Hester

County Cricketer
I've started a new Test championship and have worked out how to be able to play England (in England) without it being super dark January. I made the tourny round robin! So now it goes on to May....

Users who are viewing this thread