Last Movie You Watched

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I am into good movies in general, doesn't matter anime or whatever. As long as the movie is good.

I've seen a ton of Zombie movies before never been the biggest fan of the genre, but just watched Train to Busan. Honestly turned into the best zombie movie I have ever seen.

MV5BMTkwOTQ4OTg0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzQyOTM0OTE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

right after, I watched the prequel animated movie that was really good as well.

latest

Yeah I seen Train to Busan and it was a amazing movie, I haven't seen Seoul Station so I guess I will check that out.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Since Gremlins I have watched 3 more movies, I will list them in the order I liked them from worst (first) to best (last)

kAVRgw7GgK1CfYEJq8ME6EvRIgU.jpg

Laura Dern seemed like the only one that was putting in any sort of performance throughout the movie. The effects looked terrible, couldn't see the dinosaurs for the most part because most the scenes took place in the dark (most likely to hide the fact the CGI dinos look terrible in the light)

probably one of the worst Jurassic Park/World movies I have seen. To be fair I haven't really liked any of the sequels. That speaks to how great the first one was, I still keep watching the sequels hoping they would capture some of what made that movie so amazing.

iTNHwO896WKkaoPtpMMS74d8VNi.jpg

I've heard for years people praise this movie... I didn't get it, it was a good movie don't get me wrong I just thought it was okay at best. Dustin Hoffman performs amazing as usual. Of all the movies nominated in 1988 at the Oscars for best picture; I have only seen Rain Man and Mississippi Burning. I would've given it to the Mississippi Burning instead of this, but again that just my opinion.

9II32YOZ2b07IaxfXuOONrC2ygc.jpg

When my buddy recommended this movie to me he told me just one thing. Watch the directors cut and not the theatrical cut. This is now become my second favourite Ridley Scott movie ever... maybe third. I mean just wow what an amazing movie. If you will watch this movie, do yourself a favour and watch the directors cut.

Users who are viewing this thread