Draft: One Track Bully Draft

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
The constraints in this draft will be that one can have a maximum of 4 home players in their side, and the rest 7 should belong to a different region each.
However, the performance of every player in the team will be considered according to their performance in the region alloted.

Example, if I have Australia and I pick Sachin from India, the stats that will be considered will be his stats in Australia.
this was a pretty decent explanation tbh

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Oh - are we picking for the same location throughout?
Yes. We have to pick for the same location throughout, i.e. the location that has been allotted.
Post automatically merged:

The constraints in this draft will be that one can have a maximum of 4 home players in their side, and the rest 7 should belong to a different region each.
However, the performance of every player in the team will be considered according to their performance in the region alloted.

Example, if I have Australia and I pick Sachin from India, the stats that will be considered will be his stats in Australia.
Refer this for more information.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
So this means that I can pick only one of Bradman or McGrath? Both have Australia as their home region

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
So this means that I can pick only one of Bradman or McGrath? Both have Australia as their home region
Yes. I failed to notice that. I'm afraid you'd have to change one.
Post automatically merged:

Daniel Vettori becomes my second pick.

The man was a beast in the regions of UAE and Bangladesh, especially Bangladesh taking 36 wickets in 7 innings, with 5 5WI, and one 10WM. Add to that, 191 runs at an average of 47 with 2 fifties. You've got a complete package.

@Na Maloom Afraad

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
175421 copy.png

It would be an absolute travesty for me to omit South Africa's highest-ever run-getter in Tests, Jacques Kallis.

However, I did think I'd leave him for later rounds, but I couldn't risk him getting picked-up by some one else. Bangladesh, England and Sri Lanka are the only regions where his Test batting average falls below 50.0. He has an astonishing average of 503.00 in Zimbabwe, so definitely couldn't have let him go to liveinasociety. Besides, 7,035 of his 13,289 Test runs have come at home, he'd be best suited for my team anyway.

I don't know why, but I thought his bowling numbers would be better than they actually are. Regardless, he is still a more-than handy bowler with 292 Test scalps to his name (165 of which came at home).

:saf: Jacques Kallis in :saf: South Africa

:bat:SpanMatInnsNORunsHSAvgBFSR100s50s0s4s6s
in South Africa1995-20138814319703522456.731474147.722334982245
:bwl:SpanMatInnsOversMdnsRunsWktsBBIBBMAvgEconSR5WI10WM
` ` `` ` `` ` `1471713.339150511655/217/4730.612.9462.320

:saf: NMA's ONE-TRACK BULLIES

:saf: :local: :ar: Jacques Kallis
:eng: :os: :bwl: Sydney Barnes

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Wasim Akram instead of McGrath

Neptune

Panel of Selectors
Avengers
Will go Garry Sobers here, he averaged 99.88 with the bat and 26.75 with the ball in India.
Also should be a very useful bowler, since he can switch to spin if the pitch is a turner. Helps me balance the team better

@Mittal2002

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
In New Zealand, Pakistan's Mushtaq Mohammad has a batting average of 54.50 with a best of 201 and a bowling average of 16.73 with a best of five for 49. He also has nine catches and the sample includes a three-match series in which he was the winning captain.

Hard to argue with that track record.

Aislabie's XI in New Zealand
4. :saf: :bat: Daryll Cullinan
6. :pak: :ar: Mushtaq Mohammad (possible :c:)

Users who are viewing this thread