Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
UNBELIEVABLE!!

BA's answer to LH fast bowlers being milked for easy leg side runs in a career rather than properly setting up some defensive leg side field sets (on the Xbox Series X at least),...... Remove all LH fast bowlers completely from all active playing XI's.

I haven't seen one single LH quick used by any opposing team since the last patch. Instead, every 10-11 overs one of the RH quicks comes around the wicket instead for an iver or even a few balls before reverting back over the wicket.

Honestly, only BA would solve a problem in this manner. "We can't fix it boss!!". "Balls, just script it out completely then."

Skillzy

School Cricketer
I don’t think it’s actually gone backwards. I think the AI play better now than they ever have. Eventually.

Just things are worse than they were like fielding etc.
I you play career mode then you will notice that AI strike rotation is not good in limited overs.

noys390

Club Cricketer
UNBELIEVABLE!!

BA's answer to LH fast bowlers being milked for easy leg side runs in a career rather than properly setting up some defensive leg side field sets (on the Xbox Series X at least),...... Remove all LH fast bowlers completely from all active playing XI's.

I haven't seen one single LH quick used by any opposing team since the last patch. Instead, every 10-11 overs one of the RH quicks comes around the wicket instead for an iver or even a few balls before reverting back over the wicket.

Honestly, only BA would solve a problem in this manner. "We can't fix it boss!!". "Balls, just script it out completely then."

Once I raised a ticket to make AI pacers to bowl round the wicket to batsman of opposite hand, so we have a better line. BAnt did some changes, now occasionally the bowlers come round the wicket. But now I feel, bowlers should come round the wicket 75% times in all formats because the over the wicket line is so boring. I don't know if any BAnt representatives are still here.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone still playing DBC14? Just wanted to know if it is worth to download it to my Steam library again.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How the hell is Dbc 17 price still so high? Almost double the price of Cricket 22

cricboi

Club Captain
Picked up the game for the first time in a while and finding it pretty fun.
Still though, it's quite frustrating that there are still so many fielding issues. the new thing I'm seeing a lot is players running parallel to the ball for 10-20 metres rather than picking it up. There are also way too many delayed dives on balls hit very close to people. the fielding issues aren't the biggest deal in limited overs because giving up a single is still legit but in tests it gets quite annoying because you cant get that sense of building pressure.
the other issue is that I can't seem to get things going with short balls like I used to. I find the AI always ducks under rather than playing at anything.

Ashy-90

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Bigants are developing other games i hope so no concentration or interest on Cricket 22. lol :grinning:
Time for them to take up bussiness than clients who purchased C22 :laughter::laughter::laughter:

Rana Pratap Singh_007

Club Cricketer
Bigants are developing other games i hope so no concentration or interest on Cricket 22. lol :grinning:
Time for them to take up bussiness than clients who purchased C22 :laughter::laughter::laughter:
This is the last year business they had now if preorders again in cricket game in future no one will buy. They fooled us with preorders.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
I think the fielding in the short formats is much better than test format. Playing in Pakistan plate in career mode and some of the catches and stops have been brilliant

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Can anyone help me I’m trying to increase the time I see he pitch marker when batting is this possible I can only find a setting to remove it ? Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread