Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

niksopikso

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Got Crciket 22 last week and going to puck up ps5 now. Whatever I downloaded in academy can be transferred to ps5 or do i need to install wverything again?

cricboi

Club Captain
Having one of those tests where every bug is coming out in full force. The biggest one being how caught and bowled is basically obsolete. Whats even more frustrating is that this wasn't an issue when the game was released and only appeared as a bug in the spring. I finally took a video because it was so frustrating. I should have paused it more though, as there are numerous frames where the ball fully disappears inside Siraj.

That said, I hopeful that downloading some all time teams from the academy will get me back into it. I do love the game, it's just a shame about all the issues.

Attachments

• ball thru player.mov
    3.5 MB · Views: 4

niksopikso

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Got Crciket 22 last week and going to puck up ps5 now. Whatever I downloaded in academy can be transferred to ps5 or do i need to install wverything again?
I moved the save files from ps4 to ps5 but nothing reflects in Cricket 22

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Having one of those tests where every bug is coming out in full force. The biggest one being how caught and bowled is basically obsolete. Whats even more frustrating is that this wasn't an issue when the game was released and only appeared as a bug in the spring. I finally took a video because it was so frustrating. I should have paused it more though, as there are numerous frames where the ball fully disappears inside Siraj.

That said, I hopeful that downloading some all time teams from the academy will get me back into it. I do love the game, it's just a shame about all the issues.
I had Kyle Jamieson bring up his 50 the other day by straight driving the ball back through the bowler's head.

Disappointing.

niksopikso

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
After spending loads of hours on cricket 19 I last week moved to Cricket 22. What a disappointment. Fielding is same or even worse. Not even a single improvements. Just astonished that how can makers release it with just some more bowling actions. No new cut scenes. Loads of bugs. My bad I didn’t read enough comments here before buying.

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Hi, how do you change stump sponsor please for tournament?
You will have to setup a match type to start off with. I setup an English test match type with a Duke Ball and LV stumps. Then when you create the tournament you can then select your new match type.

niksopikso

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
I setup a test match between India & Pak at Custom stadium Karachi National Stad. In match setting season is selected summer but still the weather is 8 degress with rain. Any idea? When i select inbuilt stad like lahor club the temperature is correct. Appreciate a reply folks.

Users who are viewing this thread