Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

adamtheswan

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I setup a test match between India & Pak at Custom stadium Karachi National Stad. In match setting season is selected summer but still the weather is 8 degress with rain. Any idea? When i select inbuilt stad like lahor club the temperature is correct. Appreciate a reply folks.
Adjust the climate for the custom stadium?

macman

School Cricketer
Is there any possible way I can turn Michael Atherton off? David Gower’s commentary is bearable, and Mel Jones is actually really good. but Athers?! Eugh.

adamtheswan

Club Cricketer
How. I don’t see an option there when I go to manage stadium option?
In DBC17 there was an option to select the climate in the stadium editor: arid, mediterranean, mountains, temporate or tropical. I'm sure this determined the weather conditions in-match. I've just realised this feature isn't in the Cricket 22 stadium designer for some reason. Perhaps the climates are linked to the country in which the stadium is situated. If your custom stadium is listed as being in Pakistan then maybe try selecting winter in your match settings. I seem to remember selecting spring a few months back for a match in Australia and it was said to be played in March. The game might be getting confused on occasion between northern and southern hemispheres.

Roooooot

Club Cricketer
The southern / northern hemisphere division itself is messed up. Start a county championship in England and you'll often play the first overs of the first match in the dark.

The whole game is so bugged it's unbelievable. I've uninstalled and am playing C19 and DB17. There needs to be a megapatch to get C22 into a playable state.

joeb86

Club Captain
I’ve not been play cricket 22 for that long but do think 19 was more fun. The atmosphere at each match is awful, dead inside the stadiums.

The academy creations for cricket 22 that I’ve downloaded: I take it you can’t also use them in 19? Has anyone done updated teams for 19 in the last year?

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
I’ve not been play cricket 22 for that long but do think 19 was more fun. The atmosphere at each match is awful, dead inside the stadiums.

The academy creations for cricket 22 that I’ve downloaded: I take it you can’t also use them in 19? Has anyone done updated teams for 19 in the last year?
Yeh it bugs me the lack of noise from the stadiums there’s literally no noise on wickets or boundaries most of the time it’s poor very poor

TORNEDO

Club Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
Day by day these cricket 22 forums are dying out within six or seven months of release of the game. The forums of cricket 19 were much more active despite its release of two years.

niksopikso

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
In DBC17 there was an option to select the climate in the stadium editor: arid, mediterranean, mountains, temporate or tropical. I'm sure this determined the weather conditions in-match. I've just realised this feature isn't in the Cricket 22 stadium designer for some reason. Perhaps the climates are linked to the country in which the stadium is situated. If your custom stadium is listed as being in Pakistan then maybe try selecting winter in your match settings. I seem to remember selecting spring a few months back for a match in Australia and it was said to be played in March. The game might be getting confused on occasion between northern and southern hemispheres.
Nothing works. I selected Pakistan and summers it starts at 10 degrees. I gave up and used in built stad with big ant logo in the field which was the main reason I went for custom stads. Its all messed up. Not settings for temp weather. The batting sucks in this game. Cut on off side is so akward ugly shot. Sometimes the shots dont respond. This game has gone backwards. Feels like a downfraded version of C19. The only thing I liked so far is bowling actions. That’s it. Feel sad as a cricket fan and who loves cricket game that we still don’t have a proper game. Big ants were such a big hope. I thought they will do so many improvements as C22 being there 4th game. But all hopes have vanished now. They need to rewrite the code from the scratch and change the whole gameplay. But seems like the resources and capabilities aren’t there and it happens with small medium scale companies. I hope they can prove me and others wrong

niksopikso

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Nothing works. I selected Pakistan and summers it starts at 10 degrees. I gave up and used in built stad with big ant logo in the field which was the main reason I went for custom stads. Its all messed up. Not settings for temp weather. The batting sucks in this game. Cut on off side is so akward ugly shot. Sometimes the shots dont respond. This game has gone backwards. Feels like a downfraded version of C19. The only thing I liked so far is bowling actions. That’s it. Feel sad as a cricket fan and who loves cricket game that we still don’t have a proper game. Big ants were such a big hope. I thought they will do so many improvements as C22 being there 4th game. But all hopes have vanished now. They need to rewrite the code from the scratch and change the whole gameplay. But seems like the resources and capabilities aren’t there and it happens with small medium scale companies. I hope they can prove me and others wrong
And the licensed players. Thats a big opportunity lost. Sunil narine with that big potato nose and ugly looking not so Kane william. Community and Waste did 100 time better likeness in C19. How can a licensed team have such poor faces. Waste of a license.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There's more pages on this thread than the Cricket 19 General Discussion.
In fairness to all the doomsayers from the last ten pages or so, this thread originally started out as my dumping ground creation thread for speculation for when the next cricket game was coming out. Now its just a dumping ground of emotional turmoil.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread