Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Syed Bukhari87

Club Captain
Just someone from Dev side tell me that next focus will be on career mode which is actually the bread and butter for this game aside from online.

tarangmht

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
On PC spinners are not able to turn the ball anymore in play now mode (tried with revolution all the way upto 100 no turn).

In Practice mode it is turning fine. I have not tried out other modes. @MattW @JNT BA

Last edited:

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've played for a bit now, about an hour. My initial thoughts:

- Lighting is great. Can be subjective but I like the changes.
- Fielding: I haven't noticed anything abnormal like random dives or such. In fact I've seen fielders dive properly and the ball hits the hands and rebounds a bit (similar to the February patch).
- New Icon Bats look great.
- Bowling to me as a LH in career mode, with some tweaking using Rumple's sliders and setting bowl quality to 0, it reduces the leg side spam a fair bit. More on middle and off, unless bowling to a specific field.
- Lighting in custom stadiums is much better - Not dawn/dusk at the start and end of games. (At least the custom grounds I've tried.)

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Is @wasteyouryouth still the go to for fully updated teams for every league? I've reinstalled and reset academy as half my downloaded playfaces are gone.

aragon

Club Cricketer
Im not sure that’s true mate. I definitely can. You said “still broken” I have never heard of anyone say they can’t play a shot to leg?

Unless I’m missing something?
So any leg side shots (flicks,leg glance , pull shots ) are getting edge...even when i have played appropriate shot with foot movement and timing

AnmolJ

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
So any leg side shots (flicks,leg glance , pull shots ) are getting edge...even when i have played appropriate shot with foot movement and timing
Shots on the leg side are not perfect, there seem to be some edges and the same old bat-pad issue other than that it's fine!

Leonards19

School Cricketer
Leg side shots seem to have gone the complete opposite for me. With the last patch I couldn't hit a thing and it was playing a drive instead now I've nudged a few off the hip down to 3rd, tapped to mid on/off, pull shots to the boundry still can't hook for silch though.
I've noticed the al batters seem to be playing scoops and sweeps of the spinners more or at least off me they have which I don't mind at all.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You mean overcast conditions are completely go

- Fielding: I haven't noticed anything abnormal like random dives or such. In fact I've seen fielders dive properly and the ball hits the hands and rebounds a bit (similar to the February patch).
- Bowling to me as a LH in career mode, with some tweaking using Rumple's sliders and setting bowl quality to 0, it reduces the leg side spam a fair bit. More on middle and off, unless bowling to a specific field.
- Lighting in custom stadiums is much better - Not dawn/dusk at the start and end of games. (At least the custom grounds I've tried.)

You mean overcast conditions are completely gone now even if we choose Spring weather? Are the players wearing jumpers in always super sunny weather?

Users who are viewing this thread