Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Rana Pratap Singh_007

Club Cricketer
I know this could be a divided opinion, but do you guys prefer the older lighting on the player faces or the newer "lighter" shade?
I think the closeups of player faces have become a bit pale compared to earlier. Not a complaint, just a question.

View attachment 268709
View attachment 268711
View attachment 268710

I know this could be a divided opinion, but do you guys prefer the older lighting on the player faces or the newer "lighter" shade?
I think the closeups of player faces have become a bit pale compared to earlier. Not a complaint, just a question.

View attachment 268709
View attachment 268711
View attachment 268710
But i surely think the pitch is too bright difficult to pick the white ball while batting.
Post automatically merged:

I also feel crossplay need more patches lot of disconnections online.

Syed Bukhari87

Club Captain

More accurately, can you let us know the extensive testing you've done to arrive at that conclusion?

Great if true, of course. Just don't want to get ahead of ourselves and the issue is a long standing one from before Cricket 22, so a fix in a single patch appears unlikely.
Well I know for sure that it is much better than pre patch woes , haven't tested enough to say it is perfect or not but in my few hours of play on hard , standard wicket , Ai was smacking the spinners in a T10 games I played, only manage cumulative 3 wickets in 4 T10 games I played , pre patch it would have been 8-10 wickets in those 4 games so I say that's definitely an improvement.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I have two completed innings now bowling on a grassy pitch.

Lyon 1-58
Leach 4-5.

So not sure what to make of it.

More concerning for me is I haven't seen an aerial shot in a test match for about three months. Any thoughts? I've had a ring catch, but no attempts made at all to go aerial against spin or pace.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Lyon 1-58
Leach 4-5.

So not sure what to make of it.

More concerning for me is I haven't seen an aerial shot in a test match for about three months. Any thoughts? I've had a ring catch, but no attempts made at all to go aerial against spin or pace.

I haven’t heard anything about fixing it. So I’d lean towards it isn’t fixed. But I only had the issue on grassy pitches.

Ring catches went down considerably when the AI smashing over the top got addressed.

As with most cases to fix one thing something good is effected.

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
I haven’t heard anything about fixing it. So I’d lean towards it isn’t fixed. But I only had the issue on grassy pitches.

Ring catches went down considerably when the AI smashing over the top got addressed.

As with most cases to fix one thing something good is effected.

But I wouldn't say smashing over the top has been addressed for the better when they never, ever do it. I'll test some more. I'm on a grassy pitch.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
But I wouldn't say smashing over the top has been addressed for the better when they never, ever do it. I'll test some more. I'm on a grassy pitch.

I think it’s for the better compared to what it was.

They were launching last ball of overs. Or in the first over of a test. Once batsmen got to 25 or green confidence. I had Dean Elgar flamingo flicking for 6

But again finding the balance seems to be a tough mission

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
I think it’s for the better compared to what it was.

They were launching last ball of overs. Or in the first over of a test. Once batsmen got to 25 or green confidence. I had Dean Elgar flamingo flicking for 6

But again finding the balance seems to be a tough mission

I'll see what I can find. Yeah, I don't want flamingos for 6 from the off, but i think on light green confidence they can look to go aerial maybe once or twice a session, depending on their mentalities.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
I'll see what I can find. Yeah, I don't want flamingos for 6 from the off, but i think on light green confidence they can look to go aerial maybe once or twice a session, depending on their mentalities.
I’ve had them going aerial couple of times both fir fours seemed pretty natural unlike the smash to fielder when ready to be dismissed I used to see

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
I’ve had them going aerial couple of times both fir fours seemed pretty natural unlike the smash to fielder when ready to be dismissed I used to see

In tests right? Balance seems perfect in ODIs

AnmolJ

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India

Users who are viewing this thread