Cricket 22 Academy Creations

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

Wealey

ICC Board Member
nitpicking but you need the windies pre-99 logo. this is actually public domain, so BA could put it in the game if they wanted. I made a ropey version of it somewhere

edit - just realised this is mid 2000s kit, so it's the right logo i guess.

They actually had this logo for the 2000 series against England. Then went back to other one shortly after I think!

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi folks, not sure if this is the right place for the question. If not, feel free to berate me :just sad: I finally got the game on my PS4, since I finally have time to play a bit and wanted to get back to BigAnt Cricket.

Is there any thread or resource which provides the guidelines on how to get the best and updated teams - main focus is on international, T20 and India domestic teams (as I will be focusing on career mode as an Indian player, besides the licensed tournaments)

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi folks, not sure if this is the right place for the question. If not, feel free to berate me :just sad: I finally got the game on my PS4, since I finally have time to play a bit and wanted to get back to BigAnt Cricket.

Is there any thread or resource which provides the guidelines on how to get the best and updated teams - main focus is on international, T20 and India domestic teams (as I will be focusing on career mode as an Indian player, besides the licensed tournaments)
Domestic teams - wasteyouryouth
IPL teams - ajmods (i think in the academy its anmoljoshi)

In terms of faces, I just download what I need individually as I go along, match to match. Obviously if there is a playface for said player/s.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Domestic teams - wasteyouryouth
IPL teams - ajmods (i think in the academy its anmoljoshi)

In terms of faces, I just download what I need individually as I go along, match to match. Obviously if there is a playface for said player/s.
Thanks mate !

Nature Boy

School Cricketer
Why is there a lack of player creations in Cricket 22, I mean in Cricket 19 you can find realy good look alikes of many players like Babar Azam etc, is it that the game hasn't been bought by enough people yet ? Or is it difficuot to create a player in Cricket 22 than in Cricket 19 ? Just curious about it.

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Why is there a lack of player creations in Cricket 22, I mean in Cricket 19 you can find realy good look alikes of many players like Babar Azam etc, is it that the game hasn't been bought by enough people yet ? Or is it difficuot to create a player in Cricket 22 than in Cricket 19 ? Just curious about it.
lighting differs
and also model editing abilities , the presets are very poor

tarangmht

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
U need to search properly the creators have done excellent job of creating most international players who look very similar to their real counterparts. Try searching players from Anmoljoshi, Wasteyouryouth, Llewelynf and guyincognito.

Lohit88

Club Cricketer
hey folks! I'm a returning player and after quite a while. was wondering if there is any ID from where I can download the proper 2022 teams that has correct rosters and uniforms? I've noticed multiple accounts, some got good rosters but doesn't have uniforms or vice-versa.
Any suggestions? :)

Users who are viewing this thread