Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The more you play you will find that the old bugs are still there. Especially with fielding. The granpa pick up and throw is the most annoying thing. Guess we will have to wait another 2 months and hope for it to be fixed.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
In 3 overs I had the fielders standing like statues when the batsmen run easy doubles. 2 miss stumpings when the batsmen were at least 6 feet from the crease. This is completely unacceptable and I take back my positive feedback from yesterday. Try again @bigant.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Thanks I am talking about the official teams that you get when you pick the hundred from the competition option.The patch notes said the squads had been updated.

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Thanks I am talking about the official teams that you get when you pick the hundred from the competition option.The patch notes said the squads had been updated

I know waste updated the Hundred squads before the patch. I downloaded them and some of them linked with the official versions and others went into custom teams. I simply just deleted them and reset the teams post patch. So, if you go to the teams section and select options: you should ideally see 3-4 options. If you see the words: "delete" or "unlink", click delete and it resets to the latest squad from the patch. Do this for all Hundred teams and you should be good.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Heard people say Hasaranga is now licensed as he is in the Manchester Originals. Checked it out and mine looks like this.
View attachment 268834
Currently im using @AJ MODS 's creation of Hasaranga. Would I be able to use it now for Man Originals or are we not allowed to replace licensed players?
That's the new licensed version of him. Yes. You can always download AJ's version from the academy and save him as a custom player. Then you manually replace him in the squads that he is in.

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
That's the new licensed version of him. Yes. You can always download AJ's version from the academy and save him as a custom player. Then you manually replace him in the squads that he is in.
Sorry the post got deleted by msitake.
Yes I am using Anmol's version. I thought the licensed version would look atleast somewhat similar..But a white guy? :eek2:
Post automatically merged:

Now that Hassaranga is no longer in the 100, hopefully he can be un-licenced lol.

Was he only under contract for this year? What about 2023?

Rahul_Rants

County Cricketer
India
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ok AI Vs spin bowling is not fixed , picked up 5 wkts in just 2 overs.
Try playing with wicket chances in the 20s while bowling with spin.
I know it's a lot when you are bowling with Pace from other end, you have to change it every over.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Sorry the post got deleted by msitake.
Yes I am using Anmol's version. I thought the licensed version would look atleast somewhat similar..But a white guy? :eek2:
Post automatically merged:

Was he only under contract for this year? What about 2023?
Not sure. But my career save file is tapping the watch for changes in C22.

Users who are viewing this thread