OTHER Any Upcoming Sports Games?

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Are there any upcoming sports games that you are looking forward to? There seems to be a bit of dearth of anything new at the moment, at least on the PC.

eSports Boxing Club looks promising, but that's been "coming soon" for, literally, years.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Are there any upcoming sports games that you are looking forward to? There seems to be a bit of dearth of anything new at the moment, at least on the PC.

eSports Boxing Club looks promising, but that's been "coming soon" for, literally, years.
Really looking forward to that myself, looks good from what I've seen so far. I wonder when they'll give a definitive release date.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Dakar desert rally looks interesting but i am not hopefull it will live up to expectations.No release date either for this though steam api says 4th October.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Dakar desert rally looks interesting but i am not hopefull it will live up to expectations.No release date either for this though steam api says 4th October.
I really like racing games. However, the only rally game I tried, DiRT Rally, made me nauseous when driving! It's no reflection on the game, I'm just very susceptible to motion sickness.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Out of nowhere pga 2k23 has been announced with more details coming next week with Tiger as the poster boy for it.Very surprised given that there is an ea pga game coming.

disco123

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Out of nowhere pga 2k23 has been announced with more details coming next week with Tiger as the poster boy for it.Very surprised given that there is an ea pga game coming.
I saw that , I’ve been tempted by the 2k golf but haven’t taken the plunge , is it any good?

Last edited:

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
I really enjoy it.You can probably get 2k21 quite cheaply now.There are loads of youtube and twitch videos out there

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Curious to see EA and 2K go head to head again, been a while since they've actually competed. Think NBA was the last time and well 2K run that show.

I'm keen for F1 Manager 2022 due out soon, love my management games. Never been so good at racing games, but management is definitely where plenty of hours can be sunk.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
If anyone remembers the Table Tennis Pro game by Grass Games from 20 years ago, there's a new (2021) version on Steam. You can also download a free Lite version from the Grass Games web site:

Users who are viewing this thread