No Requests Waste's Boomer the Duck Memorial Creation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Academy Username
wasteyouryouth
This is my thread for creations.

Updates

English domestic sides - D-H (kits updated) / Kent & Lancs (kits) / Leicestershire / Middlesex / Northamptonshire / Nottinghamshire / Somerset / Surrey / Sussex / Warwickshire & Worcestershire / player names updated
Indian domestic sides - player names update for all teams
South Africa domestic sides - team names and player names updated
Pakistan domestic sides - kits added (Mar 2022) / team and player names updated
New Zealand domestic sides - team and player names updated
West Indies domestic sides - player names updated

Playfaces
kohli.pngpujara.pngrohit.pngbumrah.pngrahul.pngsiraj.pngthakur_shardul.png
babar.pngrizwan.pngshaheen.pnghasanali.pngshadab.pngaBDULlah shafique.pngazhar.pngsajid khan.png
hasaranga.pngkarunaratne.pngshanaka.png
shakib.png
elgar.pngbavumma.pngrabada.pngnortje.png

Stadiums
Pallekele Cricket Stadium
Karachi National Stadium

You can enjoy this video while you wait

Last edited:

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I think I figured out the issue with my bats. Just shared the SG Liam bat and the logos are there on the academy.

So, I should be able to share Virat Kohli's bat without it being bugged.

I reshared:

BAS Bow 20/20
DP Hydro
Keeley Worx 074 White
SS Extreme
SS VA-900 Retro Elite
SS Vintage Jumbo
TON Champion
SG Ultimate

If there's any others which I've shared you aren't seeing let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:

Mr Snrub

International Cricketer
Really impressive creations lately. Is your playfacing getting even better? The lighting, cheek shape and bends, and complexions of the players faces is one area that other creators seem to have a lot more difficulty and these recent ones of yours seem even better than usual.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Really impressive creations lately. Is your playfacing getting even better? The lighting, cheek shape and bends, and complexions of the players faces is one area that other creators seem to have a lot more difficulty and these recent ones of yours seem even better than usual.

giphy (4).gif

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Just time.

I'd say the favourite playface I made is still Temba Bavuma and I made that ages ago.
1701380_20220824054343_1.png

Mr Snrub

International Cricketer
Just time.

I'd say the favourite playface I made is still Temba Bavuma and I made that ages ago.
View attachment 269492
Pretty accurate that one. I suppose you've always done some really good playfaces, the recent ones do look very sharp though.

I'm probably slightly more impressed, because I've recently seen some absolute shockers in the academy, including a nightmarish Kevin O'Brien.

As for guyincognito, not sure what's the meaning behind the mascot reply? At my age I'm not up on my memes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread