Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

pavanjorige

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi

I haven’t played for a while but Competition Designer is there. It’s in the middle tab though, I think that it says Competition Mode or something and you move to the right a couple of times. It’s not in the Custom/Designer section. Sorry, haven’t played recently so can’t remember tab names. That said, I still don’t think that you can do groups. You’d just have to do them separately then do a new knockout or however it’s structured.

Cheers
I so wish they add an option to have groups as well... so that we can fully customize the competition

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
I so wish they add an option to have groups as well... so that we can fully customize the competition
It's more than welcome "IF" they also manage to fix the fielding. Honestly I think they decided the game is good enough and made their target. Will probably drop a T20 dlc with the same fielding issues.

pavanjorige

Club Captain
It's more than welcome "IF" they also manage to fix the fielding. Honestly I think they decided the game is good enough and made their target. Will probably drop a T20 dlc with the same fielding issues.
Fielding is a much bigger issue than all these things since it affects the gameplay

Syed Bukhari87

Club Captain
Is there any feeling if there’ll be any update for the T20 World Cup?
Actually that would be great marketing tactics, new ashes game is just 10 months away so it would be wise to keep hold of the fan base by giving them something for free while the cricket world cup fever is on it's peak , heck I would even pay $15 for some meaty update

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Actually that would be great marketing tactics, new ashes game is just 10 months away so it would be wise to keep hold of the fan base by giving them something for free while the cricket world cup fever is on it's peak , heck I would even pay $15 for some meaty update

Do we know there’s a new game!?

Syed Bukhari87

Club Captain
I’ll be absolutely stunned if he just casually confirmed a game and went against all prior marketing and release strategies they have previously had!
Dig out his Twitter post , it was at the time when Xbox had day one patch delayed, someone ask him whether he will make another cricket game , he said definitely the next ashes is coming soon.
Post automatically merged:

I’ll be absolutely stunned if he just casually confirmed a game and went against all prior marketing and release strategies they have previously had!
To be honest one can expect any thing from Mr Ross the boss

tarrantino

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
And he has said they have patches to come so nothing new.

That said I wont be day 1 buying the next cricket game like I did the last two.

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Yep , Ross did confirm that there will be new game on Ashes , he mentioned something like that on his Twitter account

Not being funny dude but Ross has said a LOT of stuff on Twitter that has just never happened!! (Patch schedules, exciting new features, apparently abandoned before the words had actually finished resonating in the wind.) Not to mention the complete omission of key facts that really should have been made known prior to release too.

If you want to put your money on it go ahead, but I'd have my doubts that the next title will be as eagerly anticipated as previous titles with everything that's happened since C22 was released due to lost trust.

Dig out his Twitter post , it was at the time when Xbox had day one patch delayed, someone ask him whether he will make another cricket game , he said definitely the next ashes is coming soon.
Post automatically merged:

To be honest one can expect any thing from Mr Ross the boss

C22 still has fundamental issues the better part of a year later & they still can't seem to get to grips with their own game engine & you were already envisioning the next in the series as of C22 release day one?????? (Bearing in mind the above.)

It's a matter of personal opinion to which we're all entitled, however, from everything we've seen to date I'm more inclined to believe "one can't really expect anything from Ross" these days.

Syed Bukhari87

Club Captain
Not being funny dude but Ross has said a LOT of stuff on Twitter that has just never happened!! (Patch schedules, exciting new features, apparently abandoned before the words had actually finished resonating in the wind.) Not to mention the complete omission of key facts that really should have been made known prior to release too.

If you want to put your money on it go ahead, but I'd have my doubts that the next title will be as eagerly anticipated as previous titles with everything that's happened since C22 was released due to lost trust.

C22 still has fundamental issues the better part of a year later & they still can't seem to get to grips with their own game engine & you were already envisioning the next in the series as of C22 release day one?????? (Bearing in mind the above.)

It's a matter of personal opinion to which we're all entitled, however, from everything we've seen to date I'm more inclined to believe "one can't really expect anything from Ross" these days.
Probably out of his Narcissism itch but he did actually confirm the new game on Ashes so hopefully that will be coming in less than 10 months , I am really hoping they have learned from c22 debacle this time , and I really think Ross is an honest guy, a bit wierd but honest.

Honest in a sense that he actually believe what he is saying and posting, it just later it get realized that it's practically impossible to implement his words.

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
If they present new game with complete new setup/engine than it will be intersting to play... But if they use current one and packaging as a new game, than it will be a biggest disappoint for every one ...

Users who are viewing this thread