GOLF PGA Tour 2K23

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Lots of early access video's out there on youtube.Will wait a bit until there is a discount i think.

Tfiwssirhc

#bemore
ENG....
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Can't wait to play this on Friday,it's looking so much better than 2k21.You can actually play it tomorrow if you buy the deluxe edition,but i'm not spending £90 on a game :wow:

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I’ve been checking out the reviews tonight and was thinking of dipping into this game , and then I spotted EAs trailer released today , all 4 majors including Augusta, due out in Spring 2023 ……

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
I’ve been checking out the reviews tonight and was thinking of dipping into this game , and then I spotted EAs trailer released today , all 4 majors including Augusta, due out in Spring 2023 ……
by which time, hopefully, 2K23 will be on sale :)

The EA trailer looks good, but best of all, it's going to be released on the PC. I really wasn't expecting that.

Tfiwssirhc

#bemore
ENG....
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
So I gave in and brought the deluxe edition :eyesrolling:
Really enjoyed my 1 round played so far,I was getting a bit fed up of the stick swing,so I tried the new 3 click swing and it was really enjoyable.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So I gave in and brought the deluxe edition :eyesrolling:
Really enjoyed my 1 round played so far,I was getting a bit fed up of the stick swing,so I tried the new 3 click swing and it was really enjoyable.
How you getting on with the game ?

Tfiwssirhc

#bemore
ENG....
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
How you getting on with the game ?
Haven't really had much time to play it properly mate,still only played 4 rounds,but it is really enjoyable,i'm loving the 3 click swing.Also got a 50 inch t.v. This afternoon,and the game looks really stunning,definitely a step up from 21.
Here's a round I played really badly yesterday with Bubba :-)

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Haven't really had much time to play it properly mate,still only played 4 rounds,but it is really enjoyable,i'm loving the 3 click swing.Also got a 50 inch t.v. This afternoon,and the game looks really stunning,definitely a step up from 21.
Here's a round I played really badly yesterday with Bubba :-)

Very nice. Why do you prefer the 3 click swing to the stick swing?

Tfiwssirhc

#bemore
ENG....
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Very nice. Why do you prefer the 3 click swing to the stick swing?
I don't know really,probably because i'd got a bit fed up of the stick swing and this is something new.See how it goes when the novelty wears off,it is quite challenging though at the moment.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Curious to see how long PGA based games will carry on given most of the big names in golf have moved to the LIV series. I guess it depends how much developers have to pay for licensing etc mostly.

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
I've read a few reviews and comments, including this one:

and I'm sticking with my wait-for-discount decision.

Users who are viewing this thread