Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So many bats flying hope it's a celebration of the new patch rolling out which is in works.
It's Halloween my friend! Amusing to see the string of hope people still have. C22 is done. Let's enjoy what we have :lol

Arctic_Wolf

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Do the Ai batsmen still somehow uppercut the ball down to 3rd man boundary off the spinners like they did in Cricket 19, or is that fixed?

Not anymore. It was actually happening on release with C22 & continued until a few patches in, but as has since been pointed out, it now really only happens with AI vs AI.

Additionally, the same lofted uppercut shot between backwards point to the third man region has remained long term broken & inaccessible to human players off any spin bowlers as well. (That too was actually working on release but was broken in a later patch & despite regular complaints BA never have fixed it, or even commented on why they can't or won't fix it. (Same issue as the once broken cover drives & square cuts, the shot just won't make it above head height so is almost always caught if attempted. If attempted down to third man area too the ball just instantly slaps straight into the WK's gloves anyway. Apparently that isn't broken & doesn't warrant the attention, or they just don't know how to fix it.))

Happy Halloween ;).

kedarmax

School Cricketer
Hey guys, I need some help. A friend and I are playing against each other online, and I can't seem to get my lengths right. I went to the nets but it appears I can't fine tune my length because there is no 'Big Lines' (hawkeye) data available in the nets anymore, they seem to have removed it in one of the intermediary updates. Any suggestions on how I can see Big Lines data in a training scenario or any other day to collect data on the changes in length created by all the different length modifiers is welcome.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
It's Halloween my friend! Amusing to see the string of hope people still have. C22 is done. Let's enjoy what we have :lol
New patch in works. My guess it's may be out coming week with lot of gameplay improvement along with fielding tweeks. My guess always correct

Jake Azazel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Guys, am I the only one that thinks that the ease with which AI batters face fast bowlers bowling north of 155 clicks is kind of unrealistic? IRL, apart from a few of the top batters, most others would dance around all over the crease facing test match lengths at 150 plus. In game, even No. 11s pull and hook bouncers in front of square, makes the 'fast' bowler kind of redundant.

Skankhunt_42

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
In game, even No. 11s pull and hook bouncers in front of square, makes the 'fast' bowler kind of redundant.
In this t20 world... fast bowlers are taken to cleaners. And speaking of #11, remember Ashis Nehra hit 4 to Andre Adams, Shahnawaz Dahani's 6 to Arshdeep etc... This game is as real as it can get. Kudos to BA that they understood beforehand that this type of play will be modern day reality. C22 is best game ever. :p

noys390

County Cricketer
New patch in works. My guess it's may be out coming week with lot of gameplay improvement along with fielding tweeks. My guess always correct
I was hoping for a patch before this t20wc Or atleast a paid dlc on new bowling actions and batting styles, but now I don't think any patches or dlc are coming.

sashu_91

County Cricketer
How come a free game like rc 22 has better game play than cricket 22, better animations, much more challenging gameplay, that's a shame really, even after spending money people dreaming for good gameplay.
BA should learn from them

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Re-installed Cricket 19 today and having much better gameplay. I don't care about the eye candy of Cricket 22, the unfixed bugs is just too much for me.

Gamefroggy

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Pretty sure there will be one more patch atleast
Like i said before, they will maybe release a patch but it will still have all the fielding bugs in it. My guess is that they are focused on a new title and are done with C22

noys390

County Cricketer
Like i said before, they will maybe release a patch but it will still have all the fielding bugs in it. My guess is that they are focused on a new title and are done with C22
I feel the same, BA is done with C22 but this is a mistake they are doing by ignoring their best selling product. This is the only product where is there no competition on pc market whereas this is not the case with their other games like tennis or rugby.

Users who are viewing this thread