India tour of Bangladesh, 2022 (3 ODIs, 2 Tests)

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Indian bowlers suddenly forgot how to bowl.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is a very good total by Bangladesh courtesy another batsman who has shown his liking for Indian bowlers, another thorn in the flesh so to speak. I doubt we will win this.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
TBH , I am in love with just one good thing . That is they aren't sending Rahul to open . Hope he is permanently there for that 4 or 5th spot etc ... :love::love:

Bevab

Staff Member
But he always play most of the IPL matches
Post automatically merged:

Mehidy Hasan loving his batting against Indian bowlers... May be 2nd player of the match award waiting for him ..

He did not play a single IPL game last season.
Post automatically merged:

How about them not sending him to bat at all

Memes aside you are aware that he top scored in our last game by a significant margin right? :spy

Bevab

Staff Member
TBH , I am in love with just one good thing . That is they aren't sending Rahul to open . Hope he is permanently there for that 4 or 5th spot etc ... :love::love:

I’m surprised by this move too. Feels like it’s partly because he kept wickets for fifty overs but if they’re finally transitioning him to a middle order role permanently then that is good.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
How about them not sending him to bat at all

He ain't that bad , except in T20is . And plus he bats at a good strike rate when @ middle over . I would take anything to keep Pant out from limited overs setup ...

And include Gill opening with Rohit till the WC . That would atleast complete our batting with Hardik & Jadeja ...

Users who are viewing this thread