India tour of Bangladesh, 2022 (3 ODIs, 2 Tests)

A.P Haux

The Meowest Avenger
AUS..
BNG..
Kings XI
RCB...
Melbourne Stars
Avengers
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Damn it's Nidahas trophy final all over again

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
</3

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
India is in a big MESS!! Injuries, confusion around players, below par performances, inability to adapt to modern day demands of gameplay, etc. I am happy that my passion for India's international cricket is totally gone and I can watch them without a drop of emotion whatsoever!

Looks like Dravid is not likely to stay on as India's coach in ANY format, beyond 2023 ODI World Cup (when his contract ends).
Good to see your post after long time. Hope you have been keeping well.

While India have been lackluster in this match barring the early inroads, lets appreciate how excellent the 7th wicket partnership and truly phenomenal Miraz was today for Bangladesh. It was reminiscent of Sam Curran's exploits against us in a Test series few years ago.

If they (Bangladesh) can keep their headspace right, they are in to be a formidable side but then time and time again, their players have failed to capitalize the chances. If Miraz is handled well, I dare say he can be a replacement for Shakib in the long run or at the very least do what Shahdab Khan from Pakistan is capable of.

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good to see your post after long time. Hope you have been keeping well.

While India have been lackluster in this match barring the early inroads, lets appreciate how excellent the 7th wicket partnership and truly phenomenal Miraz was today for Bangladesh. It was reminiscent of Sam Curran's exploits against us in a Test series few years ago.

If they (Bangladesh) can keep their headspace right, they are in to be a formidable side but then time and time again, their players have failed to capitalize the chances. If Miraz is handled well, I dare say he can be a replacement for Shakib in the long run or at the very least do what Shahdab Khan from Pakistan is capable of.

Mehidy should be the captain they should have been grooming. I’m shocked that he isn’t in contention ahead of Litton.

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
ODI cricket is rubbish.

I still think they are, we’re enjoying these games because such totals have been lacking in the era of roads. Once this is the norm and we go back to the old issue of middle overs being boring ODIs will be innovated once again as usual.
Post automatically merged:

Go watch The Hundred instead then :p

It’s just the Indian fan in him being upset.
Post automatically merged:

Very well played Rohit Sharma especially since he was batting with an injury!! Credit where due... But this only underlines how badly everyone else batted to make an easy win into a close defeat!

Completely understandable that your generation feels no emotion towards this set of players. I myself have lost a lot of interest and attachment to this side being developed.

Users who are viewing this thread