Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Test is just crap in cricket 22 I played International 67(17) This is not Test May be Bigant have new rules .. I am doubt did bigant played test their own game

Cricket_god

Associate Cricketer
I really wish they are capable of doing that at least in the next game (which most of us would be hesitant to pre-order or buy in the first week).
They can fix the bugs as they were a byproduct of bigant trying to make the game quicker in order bring in new players.They increased animation speed of keepers closein fielders and it lead to all kind of problems.Pitch wear and variety are most important part of cricket.They have to focus on basics of game.Wind direction has to be factor for swing.

Hester

County Cricketer
They can fix the bugs as they were a byproduct of bigant trying to make the game quicker in order bring in new players.They increased animation speed of keepers closein fielders and it lead to all kind of problems.Pitch wear and variety are most important part of cricket.They have to focus on basics of game.Wind direction has to be factor for swing.
there's a wind direction cursor on the field layout circle in the top right... at least I think it's a wind indicator... but it doesn't change depending on which end the bowler is bowling from... so maybe it can't be wind.

vishalp

School Cricketer
does anyone know if the uae league and sa league is going to get made by anyone?

LiamHampshire

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Is the maximum size for importing logos something ridiculously small? I’ve tried a few different PNG -> SVG converters and keep getting met by the ‘file too big’ message.

Part-Time Jaffa

School Cricketer
Hi guys, what field logo(s) are you using for your created stadiums? I have an issue where field logos are 'glowing' and look real bad in night conditions. Just wondering if anyone has suggestions. Ta

Hoping the stadium creator gets some love in the future, would like more random objects and more nature, buildings and stand/pavilion types. Would be unreal to have more unique field shapes, like squared off boundary sections and shorter/longer sides of the wicket. Really hope they continue to add to it in the future

Part-Time Jaffa

School Cricketer
Found some very decent field logos, PayTM and a few others. Seems anything with white writing will produce a weird glowing effect under the lights. Still need a lot more from the stadium creator, I'm half a dozen grounds in and running out of different looks.

Gameplay wise, really wish we had an 'easy single'/'easy run' button. Hate the animation where both batsman lean on their bat waiting for the ball to reach the keeper or bowler. Would be awesome to have the option to stroll through the crease when completing a comfortable single or finishing a two or three.

A 'stump firmness' and 'crowd capacity' slider would be great. Spinners knocking out multiple stumps looks cheesy, full powered throws from a shorter distance only clipping off a bail, knocking a pole out of the ground should be a rarer occurrence.

Some cutscene animations need to be improved and fixed. Too many glitches/errors. Stuff like opening batters walking out to the middle going straight through the backside of the stand/fence/sightscreen/flame jets really kills immersion. Cutscenes of the bowler standing at the top of the mark after the last ball of the over or after the winning runs are hit aren't needed too. Grounds like Old Trafford the cutscenes of new batsman walking to the crease are actually wrong and they're walking away from the middle.
Ball is constantly sitting unattended in the centre of the pitch in cutscenes

AI should use human made custom fields more often and also have the option of only using human made custom fields once a certain amount are made. AI should use a field of only 4 fielders outside the 30m circle more often in limited over/T20 games
Really miss the side on Broadcast running/fielding cameras of Ashes Cricket when playing straight down the ground. Needs to return. Broadcast 1 running camera is also wack and panning all over the place and is unplayable for myself
Cheers

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Found some very decent field logos, PayTM and a few others. Seems anything with white writing will produce a weird glowing effect under the lights. Still need a lot more from the stadium creator, I'm half a dozen grounds in and running out of different looks.

Gameplay wise, really wish we had an 'easy single'/'easy run' button. Hate the animation where both batsman lean on their bat waiting for the ball to reach the keeper or bowler. Would be awesome to have the option to stroll through the crease when completing a comfortable single or finishing a two or three.

A 'stump firmness' and 'crowd capacity' slider would be great. Spinners knocking out multiple stumps looks cheesy, full powered throws from a shorter distance only clipping off a bail, knocking a pole out of the ground should be a rarer occurrence.

Some cutscene animations need to be improved and fixed. Too many glitches/errors. Stuff like opening batters walking out to the middle going straight through the backside of the stand/fence/sightscreen/flame jets really kills immersion. Cutscenes of the bowler standing at the top of the mark after the last ball of the over or after the winning runs are hit aren't needed too. Grounds like Old Trafford the cutscenes of new batsman walking to the crease are actually wrong and they're walking away from the middle.
Ball is constantly sitting unattended in the centre of the pitch in cutscenes

AI should use human made custom fields more often and also have the option of only using human made custom fields once a certain amount are made. AI should use a field of only 4 fielders outside the 30m circle more often in limited over/T20 games
Really miss the side on Broadcast running/fielding cameras of Ashes Cricket when playing straight down the ground. Needs to return. Broadcast 1 running camera is also wack and panning all over the place and is unplayable for myself
Cheers
"Stump Firmness" you say?

Users who are viewing this thread