SA20 | Total domination by the now two-time champions!

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Heard SA20 is going to make INR 10 crores/$1.2 million in profit, that tells me this is successful and will have such a great impact on SA cricket as well. @RUDI want to know the ground reality.. are people talking about this league? DO you think there is a buzz like never before?

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Heard SA20 is going to make INR 10 crores/$1.2 million in profit, that tells me this is successful and will have such a great impact on SA cricket as well. @RUDI want to know the ground reality.. are people talking about this league? DO you think there is a buzz like never before?
Local radio and television are covering SA20 extensively, our pay to view broadcaster unfortunately has exclusive broadcasting rights locally. So only us that are fortunate enough to be able to afford their premium package can view it.

Judging on the crowd turnouts their advertising campaign coupled with more than affordable ticket prices are doing the trick. I definitely see SA20 growing from strength to strength in the coming years.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Not a fan of T20 cricket but from the reporting this league seems a success.

Its always a good feeling to read something positive from SA and SA cricket. So I guess good job by the league administrators.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Not a fan of T20 cricket but from the reporting this league seems a success.

Its always a good feeling to read something positive from SA and SA cricket. So I guess good job by the league administrators.
Who will tell him??

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
The only thing I learned from this tournament is how sorely under-utilised Markram is as a bowler, especially in T20.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
When a team that can't win half their group matches ends up wining the tournament, the whole group stage bit feels like a waste of time. They should just play a weekend of knock out matches.

pillowprocter

Panel of Selectors
ZIM...
SCO....
Islamabad
Profile Flag
Uganda
When a team that can't win half their group matches ends up wining the tournament, the whole group stage bit feels like a waste of time. They should just play a weekend of knock out matches.
This can happen in every T20 league, except IPL and Hundred.

Users who are viewing this thread